NukeSilo Community

It is currently 02 Jul 2024, 19:42

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ] 

Who should be the mayor of Nukecity
Adam Eddington 55%  55%  [ 18 ]
Jamon Tyler 45%  45%  [ 15 ]
Total votes: 33
 Post subject: Mayor voting November
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 09:19 
Manager

Voting ends at 9pm EST on Sunday

Adam Ellington
Quote:
Hello my noble citizens. I am Adam Eddington and I'm currently in office as the acting mayor. Citizens of Nuke City, I am announcing my candidacy for mayor. You know me well citizens, crimes have been lowered as Ive been in office, money has been pledged to assist the Medical department and I have individually greeted many of you. I know you may not see me in town much but rest assured I am there, fighting for your rights and attempting to advance this great city! Nuke city is in a fine position and currently employment is stable and at an all time high. If i were to obtain power I will offer my assistance in setting up an advanced training course for Nuke City police officers. I will be working hand in hand with the chief and commissioner on this project in an attempt to raise the already high level of skill and professionalism that our officers hold. I will also work with the state government in terms of funding, I will zealously attempt to achieve a raise for every medical department employee. I promote a healthy and competitive business sector for Nuke City, thus i will offer a rebate of 1000 dollars on any new organisation to set up in this town, providing you indeed prove you are new. You may or may not have noticed but crime is still a prevalent issue in this City, I have already been working on reducing the crime rate but It's clear I need the support of this towns great citizens behind me. Therefore in addition to the advanced training course I will work with the appropriate person in increasing the NCPD Rookie's salary and I am putting together a reward package for the most professional, courageous and efficient police officer in town. These will not be the only changes I will make if elected into power, many more changes will occur behind the scenes and out of the public eye. Remember, if you have any pressing issues then feel free to pop by my office and discuss them with me and If I'm elected I will do my best to work on them. Vote #1, Vote true, Vote Adam.

Jamon Tyler
Quote:

Dear fellow citizens of NukeSilo,
I want you all to think of a time when NukeCity was a peaceful and safe place? I am betting nothing is coming up. This will change my friends! I will address the problems that have been crippling this city of ours. It is time for our streets to once again be safe from criminals and reckless drivers. My first initiative as mayor would be to impose stricter driving laws. All drivers must be tested by a licensed official before receiving and driving a car. A horn must be placed in all vehicles to warn nearby citizens. These new laws will also come with harsher penalties for those who hit and run innocent civilians in the streets. As well as new driving laws, it is quite evident that the people of this fine city of ours are not getting the respect they deserve. The Bill of Rights guarantees the rights of every citizen the right to counsel (Lawyer). If the civilian does not have a lawyer then one will be given to him. Criminals are placed in jail and forgotten! It is time for every citizen to be granted the rights they deserve! As mayor, i will also place a suggestion box outside of my office where any civilian can anonymously tell me how I am doing as mayor and/or any suggestions they may have. I will employ guards and assistants to help me with my mayoral duties and lower the unemployment rate. If i am voted for mayor, you will be voting for the good of the city. I promise to fufill my duties if elected, and i will not let the fine citizens of NukeCity down. NukeCity will once again be a place of equality and tranquility!

Sincerely,
Mayoral Candidate Jamon Tyler

[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: God must love crazy f**k tards
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Why?
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Becasue he makes so many of them.

Quote:
DraconicDon: would you abduct a hobo/postman whom's IQ drops to that of a child when fed a happymeal?

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 11:09 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

'Admin' Ellington?
And let the best man win..

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 12:37 
NukeSilo | Regular

Lol, it's Adam Eddington, not Ellington.

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 12:59 
Manager

Close enough

Quote:
DraconicDon: would you abduct a hobo/postman whom's IQ drops to that of a child when fed a happymeal?

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 14:58 
Manager

I believe it's a sign if Andre's calling you "Admin". :P

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 15:09 
Manager

he is a admin though =O

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 17:42 

Adam for Mayor!

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 18:16 
Normal Poster

That other speech looks familiar, didn't you give it yesterday?
Giving the same speech twice, lol.

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 19:47 
Nuke | Light Poster

Commissioner Mark Lippold endorses Adam Eddington for Mayor.

<+Ryoma1337> did you like it, Toretto?
<@Toretto> Hell no..was f**king weird.
<@Toretto> Talking to my friend and I feel some fat chicks hands feeling on my ass.

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 20:01 
Staff Trainer

The Yakuza Kumichou Matthew 'Brain' Cole officially endorses Adam Eddington.

<@NukeSiloServ> Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me, so tie me down and chain me up and show me how much you like me.

Former Staff Member

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 21:03 
Trial Admin

Alex Sharp endorses Adam Eddington for mayor!

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 21:05 

Whose the lesser of the two evils? :D

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 21:07 
NukeSilo | Regular

NCPD Assistant Chief Wake Kipper officially endorses Jamon Tyler!

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 23:39 
Light Poster

I didn't know we were supposed to write a new speech. I would have gladly written one.

((And what do you know, the admin is getting more votes, thats very surprising.))

Jamon Tyler- Main Character

Thomas 'Well-Hung' Longhorn- Sex addict and well-hung.

Running for Mayor of NukeCity! It's time for change!

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 23:49 
Normal Poster

This isn't the IC section. Would you mind elaborating on what you mean when you say
Jamon Tyler wrote:
((And what do you know, the admin is getting more votes, that's very surprising.))
as im really interested as how my status as admin affects anything.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 01:09 
Nuke | Light Poster

Being an admin has nothing to do with it.

<@Toretto> Talking to my friend and I feel some fat chicks hands feeling on my ass.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 01:21 
Light Poster

Alright. Im keeping my mouth shut.

Jamon Tyler- Main Character

Thomas 'Well-Hung' Longhorn- Sex addict and well-hung.

Running for Mayor of NukeCity! It's time for change!

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 01:50 
Nuke | Light Poster

Probably a good idea.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 09:37 
Manager

(( It's really unwise as the leader of a criminal organization to make a public statement about endorsing a public figure, Brain. Although, technically, this thread isn't in character. ))

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 09:40 
Staff Trainer

Maxwell Murder wrote:
(( It's really unwise as the leader of a criminal organization to make a public statement about endorsing a public figure, Brain. Although, technically, this thread isn't in character. ))

If it were ic, I would not have said it. :P But they can't come get me from here.

<@NukeSiloServ> Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me, so tie me down and chain me up and show me how much you like me.

Former Staff Member

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 09:44 
Manager

Well said. Originally I was tricked into thinking this was an IC section, because people were treating it that way. But even when I realized it wasn't, I figured I might as well offer that advice if it could be used.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:32 
Manager

xfire: ryu2k7
IC : I, Michael Jones, owner of the Nukesilo Pub, hereby endorse Adam Eddington for Mayor of this city.

((omg? not publicly acknowledging my position in the 'work force' now am I? :D))

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:56 
Manager

Congratulations to Adam Eddington on continuing his position as mayor of nukecity.

Quote:

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2008, 05:00 
NukeSilo | Regular

Congrats Eddington.

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2008, 05:32 
Trial Admin

Grats Eddington

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]