NukeSilo Community

It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 13:18

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2009, 14:50 
Heavy Poster

A fancy piece of parchment lies utop the secretary's desk. The wax seal on it has "Kami O' Joe" stamped around the outside ring, while the inside of the wax seal has "SWAT" engraved in it. The letter reads:

To the Mayor's office,

I'm proud of being a member of NCPD's SWAT team, and I'm gratefull for being accepted into it, accepted by the very people who you nominated and accepted yourselves. As you -hopefully-are aware, SWAT is an elite unit. We're trained to do things which other member of the police department are unable to do. The advantages to joining SWAT are great: increased pay, better training, access to any and all weaponry, and most importantly the feeling of being a member of an elite unit.

All this makes it even harder for me to write this letter, for it only compounds the difficulties and dishonour we face at this moment. I'm writing this to ask you to do something about inadequacies in recruitment we're facing. There is so much appeal to joining SWAT, that I'm very much confused as to why we are so lacking in members as to have but one or two SWAT capable of responding to emergencies that require their...forgive my language...l33tness. I know not what you at the mayor's office can do to help, but you are the head of our city; out leaders, surely you could do something for this once noble group.

Your's truely, Kami O' Joe
Senior officer, NCPD SWAT

((This is an IC letter I'm sending to NCMO, I doubt yall can actually do what I'm asking, but I figured I'd try to make something out of the lack of people in SWAT :D ))

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2009, 21:35 
Staff Member

Kami O' Joe wrote:
A fancy piece of parchment lies utop the secretary's desk. The wax seal on it has "Kami O' Joe" stamped around the outside ring, while the inside of the wax seal has "SWAT" engraved in it. The letter reads:

To the Mayor's office,

I'm proud of being a member of NCPD's SWAT team, and I'm gratefull for being accepted into it, accepted by the very people who you nominated and accepted yourselves. As you -hopefully-are aware, SWAT is an elite unit. We're trained to do things which other member of the police department are unable to do. The advantages to joining SWAT are great: increased pay, better training, access to any and all weaponry, and most importantly the feeling of being a member of an elite unit.

All this makes it even harder for me to write this letter, for it only compounds the difficulties and dishonour we face at this moment. I'm writing this to ask you to do something about inadequacies in recruitment we're facing. There is so much appeal to joining SWAT, that I'm very much confused as to why we are so lacking in members as to have but one or two SWAT capable of responding to emergencies that require their...forgive my language...l33tness. I know not what you at the mayor's office can do to help, but you are the head of our city; out leaders, surely you could do something for this once noble group.

Your's truely, Kami O' Joe
Senior officer, NCPD SWAT

((This is an IC letter I'm sending to NCMO, I doubt yall can actually do what I'm asking, but I figured I'd try to make something out of the lack of people in SWAT :D ))

((Eh... I could could back if needed, yakuza isn't really doing anything.))

[21:22] <@Supernuker> I wonder how you made it out of elementary school sometimes Toretto...
[21:22] <@Toretto> Elementary?
[21:26] <@Supernuker> ....

{AU} Vincetti [I'M NOT LOUIE]: is that someone jacking off?

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2009, 08:10 
Manager

(( Just keep in mind that if you are the member of an organization and it "isn't doing anything," it's just as much your fault as anyone's! ))

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]