NukeSilo Community

It is currently 29 Sep 2024, 22:29

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: To all you badasses.
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2009, 23:30 
Trial Admin

Stop it. You're not a badass. Your so-called 'RP' is horrible. Kung Fu is horrible RP. I was on the server for 20 minutes, and at least 4 'badass' moves happened to me, and ended with me getting killed. About 3/4s of the server was filled with 'badasses'. You're giving the server a bad name and reputation by acting like this. If it takes you over 2 weeks of RPing to figure out that you're not a 'badass', then you don't belong here. The next time this happens to me, (someone being a complete 'badass' about little s*it like stealing guns) then I'm just not going to do my part and instead shoot you. If I catch you, and you were being a 'badass', I will add on 3 minutes and $300 on bail (that is, if you don't jail dodge).

Examples:
Someone pulled out a shotgun, I tazered and cuffed the guy, someone steals the shotgun and starts running and I chase after him. My tazer is recharging, they turn around and shoot me with the shotgun.
Another example: Someone is shooting at me and several people from the diner roof, I'm shooting back. Someone runs up to me and kicks the gun out of my hand.
ANOTHER Example: Another weapon thief, they took the shotgun and ran, I was chasing them, and some guy came up behind me and shot me.

Character Name: Al Harringon

Post subject: Re: To all you badasses.
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 01:32 
Manager

If you catch someone stealing weapons after you cuff someone else then your free to add 10 minutes to their time no bail, 6 minutes for obstruction of justice by tempering with evidence, and 4 minutes for weapon theft.

Oh and if they aim the weapon at you while running just return fire and kill the fuckers.

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 01:39 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

I think that should perhaps be a fire on immediately situation? Why would they run up and steal a gun anyway? They are considered armed and dangerous and a threat to all at the point of grabbing the gun so i think the quickest way to immobilize that threat should be used...and quickest is either tazer or just shooting 'em

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 01:41 
Manager

Yes, but its funner to catch them and lock them in jail for like 20 minutes for it, and then hear them whine and bitch about it and say they are gonna report me.

Even funner if they evade cause then I get to ban them.

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 10:32 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

very good point

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 16:52 
Trial Admin

Supernuker wrote:
If you catch someone stealing weapons after you cuff someone else then your free to add 10 minutes to their time no bail, 6 minutes for obstruction of justice by tempering with evidence, and 4 minutes for weapon theft.

Oh and if they aim the weapon at you while running just return fire and kill the fuckers.

Thanks for properly addressing this issue.

Not only will I kill them, but if I have no one else to deal with around me, I'll T-bag them.

Character Name: Al Harringon

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]