NukeSilo Community

It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 16:25

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2009, 22:25 

Name: Central Kolowski

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:17790834

In-Game Phone Number:867-439

Have you been a officer before?: Not in this server, but more times than I can count on other servers.

If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s): I've been everything under the sun, from PD Chief, all the way down to Explorer. Servers include: AoG, Blueberry, X-Factor, JustRP, and even more that I can't recall at this moment

How long have you been Role-Playing: Non-TSRP, for 6 or 7 years, give or take. TSRP, since around RP.US, so about 4 or 5.

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: I have class on Tue/Thurs, and Night classes on Monday, but otherwise, I'm on TSRP.

Why I should select you for the job: I have experience necessary to take on any circumstance that arises, I also am majoring in Criminal Justice (four-year degree, Wallace State Community College) IRL, so I should be able to bring in a unique, authentic aspect to the roleplay.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I can go on here about preservarance in the face of idiocy, calm and collected thought in tense situations, and some drabble about how I will uphold the law, but suffice to say, I can guarantee that I have common sense, a rare thing it seems on the internet. I won't bullshit you, and I won't dick around. I know how to roleplay this job, I've done it since I started TSRP.

Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber:
Never go in alone. Don't think just because you're a cop, that armed robber is going to give up immediately. Assume the worst, prepare for the worst, but hope to everlasting God for the best. Call in for backup immediately, announcing your location first, then the situation, and then go on to details. Announce your presence only after this is done, at which point a standoff usually occurs. Attempt to hold down the location till backup arrives. If none arrives, then you're going to have to play cat and mouse with the robber. You've got to get close enough to use a tazer if you want to take him down nonlethally, but, if a robber raises their weapon, and I think they're going to fire, I will kill them outright first. When a police officer fires, they fire to kill, not to wound.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: Odds are these are idiots that just run away after they break it. Its usually not worth it to chase them half across the city. However, if you can, get them to stop by verbal warnings, and fine them the proper amount.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: Announce your location, and situation first. Walk up to the person calmly, though be ready to draw your weapon at a moment's notice. Request for them to holster it, and then request for a license of that weapon. If they do have one, request for them to not hold it out in public. If they do not, attempt to detain them.

Did you read the NCPD Handbook: I just finished.

Any other comments: None that I can think of.

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2009, 05:25 
NukeSilo | Regular

Hell yes, Accepted.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]