NukeSilo Community

It is currently 30 Sep 2024, 03:16

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Michael Harlan
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2008, 21:36 
Normal Poster

Name: Noah Buckingham
RP Name: Michael Harlan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1647873
Have you been a officer before: Yes
If Yes, Where, When: New World RP, Couple of weeks ago
How long have you been role-playing: 6 months to a year
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Most Likely everyday
Why I should select you for the job: I think you should select me for the job because I would like to help out the nuke silo citizens. I want to help lower the rate of robbing, muders and drug dealing. You should also select me for the job because i can listen to orders, follow them and complete them. Im mature, i can rp well and im not immature like other people sometimes.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I will RP my job as a cop successfully by just walking around observing things at first... If i see a crime going on Say a fight is going on... I will immediately stop the fight, cuff the 2 people... ask any witnesses that saw the fight happen. If no witnesses are around, i will ask the each of the people what happened. I will take them to the PD if needed, and MD if any bad injurys happened. If i recognize a mafia member, or a yakuza member walking around. I would follow them to their base, observe what they do daily, and report it to a higher rank.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I would immediatly go to the 7/11, I would check to see if he had any guns/hostages. If he had a gun i would do the following:
Say "Drop your weapon and come out with your hands behind your head!"
if he did not comply, i would say it again. If he still does not comply, i would say "come out or i will have to use force" So, if he doesnt listen, i will go in there. Tazer him, put him on the floor, cuff him.
If he had a gun, i would do the same thing, but more carefully, i wouldnt want to upset the robber and cause any casualties. If he got away, i would chase him down, Tackle him to the ground and arrest him.
If he had a hostage, i would ask him what he wanted. Call for backup while doing that. I would do anything to get the hostage out of the way, Then i would give him the things if necessary, Then if he runs, i would chase him down... If he fires i will have nothing to do but to fire upon him.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: If someone broke the diner window... I would say Halt! or Freeze! Warn them and then fine him. If he did it again, take him to jail and then fine him.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: If someone had a gun out in public, i would say Halt! or Freeze! I would ask them to put the gun away, show me their license. If did not have a license, i would take them to jail, fine them and then let them out.
Any other comments: Thank you for reading my app

Post subject: Re: Michael Harlan
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2008, 05:24 
NukeSilo | Regular

Good application. See me in-game for an interview.

Post subject: Re: Michael Harlan
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2008, 14:46 
NukeSilo | Regular

Passed interview and hired as rookie.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]