NukeSilo Community

It is currently 29 Sep 2024, 18:19

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2008, 16:14 
Light Poster

In-Game Name Jason 'Mayday' Hale

SteamID STEAM_0:1:12296262

Do you have experience in the regular police force in Nuke City Yes`

Role-Playing (in general) and TSRP Experience) Roleplaying for 4-5 years TSRP experience a couple of weeks.

Your Qualifications

A serial killer has been responsible for six deaths in Nuke City over the past two weeks. The CIA office workers have been working to trace this killer, but not much luck came. Finally, they have managed to connect the killer through a few proxies to a suspicious advertisement that reads "The International Company of Acrobats (ICA) is seeking a 'friend' who can balance a stack of cash on their head. Call 448-646 for an order". Records deny the existence of such organization, and the advertisement was placed in a spot of less attention.
Explain what you would do.
I would go undercover and contact the number asking for his services. I would arrange a hit on someone ask him if he could get it done for me. Id give him the location of the bounty (who would be in on the plan) and monitor his every move. I would wait untill I was positive he was the killer and was going to make a move on the bounty. I would then draw my gun and tell him not to move and to get on the ground. I would then take him into custody and interrogate him.

You are monitoring the city given the appearance of a regular civilian browsing the streets, and you happen to have a sidearm concealed carefully. A hooded character approaches you with his hands in his pocket. With the shape of an object revealed through his shirt, which could possibly be a gun, or a bluff (wallet or something), he demands you to pay him.
Explain what you would do.
Roleplaying I start to dig through my pockets looking for my wallet nerviously. I then radio backup from PD to come and take the man into custody. I roleplay taking out my wallet as an officer apporachs and let the man be arrested. ( this is done so in order to maintain low profile and not blow CIA cover. Also to minimize casualties) I would only use my gun as a last resort such as him drawing and opening fire for what ever reason he would. I would prefer to use my Mits (Hands) and or disarm the suspect. I like to try to not be as leathel as most cops, swat, cia. High casualties arnt my thing.

You have spoken with your superiors about the assignment, and it's about time to keep an eye on a local mafia, believed to be responsible for black market deals that could greatly contribute to the nation's economic crisis. How would you get yourself into a position to monitor the mafia? I would monitor sketchy charecters seeing where they go and hang out. I would then go undercover as say.. Student or w/e. I would on a consistant basis hang out in these places IE: Bar, InO, ect. I would try to gather as much evadence is possible. I would take photos (screen shots) Of anything I can. audio recording (text base conversations roleplayed as audio recording) and any other evidance I could. I would then take it to the head of CIA and tell him to relay it to SWAT just for the record and possibley PD. I would then leave it up to the head of CIA to decide weither a warrent is issued for raid, arrest, ect. I would then follow the lead of Head of CIA.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]