NukeSilo Community

It is currently 06 Oct 2024, 02:30

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2008, 23:35 
Normal Poster

Name:
Integrated Court of Alternates
Can be shortened down to
ICA (purpose of reference below in Others section)

WHAT IS - ICA
The justice system is flawed, and it still is. The system has given so many rights just to respect both sides of a case, the system can be used as a weapon nowadays.
The one they know as Sam, although it's controversial whether he's imaginary, or real, was said to have formed ICA. Even though records show that it was a different name in the news, Sam was a victim of the flawed justice system. While the real perpetrators were approaching the completion of their tasks, Sam was convicted of several felonies. During his parole, he disappeared into the wind and formed ICA.
Thus, the Integrated Court of Alternates was formed. Why such choice of words? It's integrated, because of the components the organization requires to run, it does what a court does, being to serve justice, except it's done in an alternative way.

What does the organization do?
Perpetually, ICA plays the role of a new organization, as a decent portion of ICA consists of totally legit news reporters. They get as much information as they can, and the first ones to get their hands on the news - ICA. After a few alterations, the news arrive to the public.
On occasions, ICA will receive orders on someone's head, and the agents, also known to be great artists at assassinations, would find a creative way to get their kill. It's only when they're desperate enough that they would set up a sniper nest.

Benefits:
Although this revolves around the hitman organization idea, it isn't. It will introduce, or re-introduce the news business to TSRP more than it does with contracts.
And yes, there will be a few triggermen, and I understand the thing with TSRP. How about this: Agents will have to be approved by me, as the organization owner (in OOC), and whichever admin who wants to do it.
The benefit of the hits it to remind everyone what a hit organization should be in TSRP. There won't be hits every two minutes. If it does happen to be that way, demand increases, and so does price.

Role-Play
Almost all of the roles in ICA are played as legit news reporters. Only a few of the experienced players will be allowed into the agent position. That way, the minor league players, or the ones who can't fit into the agent role, will be able to play as civilians, just what TSRP needs. The agents, on the other hand, should also know how to play as a masked civilian.

Requirements:
A property for now.

How-To to Success:
I've noticed that NukeSilo does have the reputation as a good role-play server, and I intend to keep it that way. The applicants will be informed that their main role is to be news reporters. Agents are rare, and nobody should ever ask for them.
If it happens that there is an agent, the agent will be instructed by me about role-playing as an agent. Agents should never be left out there clueless about what to do.

Ranks:
The ranks are equal.

Agent - The agent is put into action when a new contract comes in over somebody's head. The agent is also known to be creative and skilled at kills. They are trained to avoid being witnessed, leaving incriminating evidence, and to be as silent as possible, so don't expect it to be always the classic sniper nest scenario. Agents are also to be admin-approved.

Reporter - Reporters are in every way physically an employed civilian. Their role is to gather information that may be useful to the agents, for a price. Their main source of income is from the news provided to the public.

Other:
References:
ICA. Here, it stands for Integrated Court of Alternatives. In Hitman, the series, ICA stands for International Contract Agency. The purpose of the reference is not to imitate the ICA in hitman, but to define what ICA does in OOC.
Reporter - In Hitman, the game, Agent 47 can buy Intel as support on his missions. Although I am basing this organization off Hitman, I decided that's how this organization should be able to fit into TSRP well. Civilian roles, not some serious assassin role.

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2008, 23:55 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

Seems like a good idea, though you copied it from a game. >.> But this guy can RP, so I don't really think this will fail. that badly :roll:
jk.

(ADMIN) Antonio Vega : I never knew that.
(ADMIN) Adrian Gosram : no, ghey
(ADMIN) Andrew MacCay : I always suspected, Kee.

Code:
[20:17] <Duckeh> I didn't agree to anything, I just pressed a box that said I did

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2008, 22:19 
Normal Poster

i typed this at midnight before i slept.
and wow
what was i doing!?

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2008, 21:08 
Banned

Honestly I don't like the idea of the cliche hitman org. The Mafia would probably take you out(no offense). Try for something legit like a business.

* Aerocow mounts Supernuker.
* @Supernuker moans
* Aerocow mounts Ryoma's face.
* +Ryoma1337 slaps Aerocow around a bit with a large trout
\

Code:
Anonymous: What a powertripping cock knocker

Code:
Anonymous: He's a powertripping, cock-knocking, melodramatic, sexually confused twat with a chip on his shoulder, a dick in his ass, and his own ego's cock in his mouth.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]