NukeSilo Community

It is currently 29 Sep 2024, 00:21

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sean Francis' Cia App.
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2008, 20:05 
Heavy Poster

Name:
RP Name:currently William Becker but if you say that i can join the CIA i am willing to take a CK at the CIA's hands, perhaps will torture or something like that...i will actually give willis permission to have you guys infiltrate the bar, kidnap, torture and kill me for killing the last mayor...as a fulfillment of his anti corruption policies. and then my name would be and then i will be Sean Francis
Steam ID: I will see you in game im not sure where it is exactly. but i will edit this when someone tells me where.
Have you been an officer/CIA before:Once as Swat,
If Yes, Where, When: nukesilo i was never on when the leader was on so i never got promoted. He fired me and i "killed" him but he didn't take the CK. I did.
How long have you been roleplaying: Since february i think, maybe late january...not sure .
What Days/Times of the week can you be active:well if the server picks up, then a lot especially on sundays
Why I should select you for the job: I am great at infiltration and obtaining information...barda will attest to that.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a CIA agent successfully: i will listen to everything said and report to the higher ups. they will decide what is the best course of action. Whether it is "black" or not, i will use whatever force that the higher ups deem necessary.
Any other comments: i also promise not to kill the leader of this organization if he fires me.

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2008, 22:36 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

I'm not sure if Sergei still checks the forums frequently.

(ADMIN) Antonio Vega : I never knew that.
(ADMIN) Adrian Gosram : no, ghey
(ADMIN) Andrew MacCay : I always suspected, Kee.

Code:
[20:17] <Duckeh> I didn't agree to anything, I just pressed a box that said I did

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2008, 06:38 
Manager

I don't think he does, so

Accepted

[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: God must love crazy f**k tards
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Why?
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Becasue he makes so many of them.

Quote:
DraconicDon: would you abduct a hobo/postman whom's IQ drops to that of a child when fed a happymeal?

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2008, 09:22 
Heavy Poster

well i don't want you to step on his toes... but thanks when are you going to be on ive never seen anyone on when ive been on. And then you guys can kill me and then i can be him.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]