NukeSilo Community

It is currently 28 Sep 2024, 16:25

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

Select the candidate whom you want to become Mayor for the term of February 7th to March 7th.
Poll ended at 06 Feb 2008, 20:22
James 'Dutch' Shultz 52%  52%  [ 13 ]
James Treadwell 40%  40%  [ 10 ]
Xavier 'Aerocow' Angelo 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Total votes: 25
PostPosted: 04 Feb 2008, 20:22 
Manager

NOTICE: You are only allowed one vote per person (even if you have multiple accounts)! All votes must be registered with me by sending me a private message saying which candidate you voted for. This is for the security of the election. Failure to comply will result in your vote becoming void, along with possible punishment (on and/or off the server).

The election has been fast-forwarded to begin now, at approximately 9pm eastern, and will end at 9pm eastern on the 7th of February. The elected Mayor will serve a one month term from February 7th to March 7th. (Subject to change.)

The three candidates are James 'Dutch' Shultz, James Treadwell, and Xavier 'Aerocow' Angelo.

Their speeches, along with other tidbits of info preceding the election, may be found at the following links:

James Treadwell - http://forums.nukesilo.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=6353

James 'Dutch' Shultz - http://forums.nukesilo.net/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=6364

A news article pitting an argument between Treadwell and Shultz - http://forums.nukesilo.net/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=6365

Xavier 'Aerocow' Angelo had no speech to give.

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2008, 20:51 
Manager

So far 2 votes have been registered and 4 have been cast. Get your heads out of your asses, people!

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2008, 00:14 
NukeSilo | Regular

If you placed a vote, please PM Maxwell, or your vote wont be counted :( This is especially important for those who voted for me. Time to change the world guys, lets make it happen.

Quote:
Two hours later Shultz still wondering about the night befor called up his drinking buddy Katamari and asked what happen,although katamaris speech was slurred due to being hung over shultz could still make out some of it,"durrr we weresz at teh bar and teh fat hoe be looking up at you and she be saying sumethin bout darts and indians scalpen mexicans"

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2008, 01:48 
NukeSilo | Regular

Can we get an update on if there are any votes the don't count because they didn't PM you?

Quote:
Two hours later Shultz still wondering about the night befor called up his drinking buddy Katamari and asked what happen,although katamaris speech was slurred due to being hung over shultz could still make out some of it,"durrr we weresz at teh bar and teh fat hoe be looking up at you and she be saying sumethin bout darts and indians scalpen mexicans"

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2008, 11:54 
Manager

1 vote on either side was made without it being registered, so there is no real difference. I bet Nuker wishes he registered his vote now. :)

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2008, 11:59 
NukeSilo | Regular

Lol Vote for me Nuker! Plx! If you do, andre will love you long time :P.

Quote:

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2008, 15:08 
Manager

He already voted. He just didn't register. And somebody else voted for you without registering, so you're down a vote.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2008, 16:02 
Normal Poster

My votes for Treadwell! :)

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2008, 19:07 
NukeSilo | Regular

Wtf dude, if they vote here why does it matter?...I swear man, if I lose for a dumb reason like that.

Quote:

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2008, 20:10 
Manager

Quit you bitching. You won the election. Praise the lord and hallalujah.

EDIT: Oh and one more thing, Dutch. You were the one who requested that the voting be done this way. I don't want to hear anything about it. Ever.

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2008, 06:09 

So what is the final result?
Every election's results are public.

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2008, 11:37 
Manager

Obviously, Shultz won.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]