NukeSilo Community

It is currently 03 Oct 2024, 04:10

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Numbers
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 10:54 
NukeSilo | Regular

This plugin is to setup a monthly lottery. The foundation is an NPC placed in the bar that will sell tickets and randomly select a winner. The NPC will sell an item similar to this, "Green Lottery ticket 34". The "green" is to show the lottery type and the 34 is the ticket number. People will be allowed to buy up to 5 tickets. The lottery will run everyone month begining on the 1st. The lottery ends once the number of lottery tickets sold reaches 100. Meaning the max tickets sold for a lottery is 100. At this point, the NPC will randomly generate a winner. For the next 24 hours, every hour, a cnn message will be sent congratulating the winner, "cnn: Congratualations to the owner of ticket number 34!" The winner is paid out 30% of the money from the lottery.

Example: Marstuno walks into the bar, with access from the mafia, and purchases a ticket from the NPC, he recieves an item called, "Blue lottery ticket 60". Three days later the last ticket is bought, and a winner is generated. The mafia will then personally give the man his money when he presents his ticket. After the lottery is over, a public means will be needed to prove that the lottery wasn't rigged.

Also, the lottery will be able to be robbed. But, only once the number of tickets sold reaches 85. The NPC will have a mafia model and will be kept in the bar office. In the event that the lottery is robbed, the funds are taken from the bar profit. The mafia will still be responsible to pay out the winnings to the winner and the lottery continues.

The lottery is also very illegal. Anyone found associated with it will subject to huge fines and jail time reguardless. Lottery tickets will cost $500, so that there is a big enough payout and that lower status people can make it big.

This plugin will supply the server with fresh rp, new crime syndicate, and a revolution to RP as we know it. Eventually a rival gang can start up a similar system.

Quote:
Two hours later Shultz still wondering about the night befor called up his drinking buddy Katamari and asked what happen,although katamaris speech was slurred due to being hung over shultz could still make out some of it,"durrr we weresz at teh bar and teh fat hoe be looking up at you and she be saying sumethin bout darts and indians scalpen mexicans"

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 12:45 
NukeSilo | Medium Poster

uh...besides robery part, cool. who the hell would rob a mafia member

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 12:57 
NukeSilo | Regular

Well, lost of people knock off lotterys. Good source of income. Other mafia's for example would wanna use it as a way to get back at us. It also equalizes things a bit. So, Mafia doesn't always make a profit.

Btw, I wrote that thing 3 different times. I was at Vo-tech, and a couple of my friends there thouht it would be funny to use MMC to shut my s*it down... Well, I got em back hehe. They now have Teletubbies for their wall paper and can't change it unless they use MMC to remove the restrictions. Can you say owned?

Quote:
Two hours later Shultz still wondering about the night befor called up his drinking buddy Katamari and asked what happen,although katamaris speech was slurred due to being hung over shultz could still make out some of it,"durrr we weresz at teh bar and teh fat hoe be looking up at you and she be saying sumethin bout darts and indians scalpen mexicans"

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 14:44 
Banned

Why should the Mafia have it Razz

I like the idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 15:18 
NukeSilo | Regular

Lol. Cuz we ownzor : / . Plus, from what I hear we are about to lose our drug operations to Luke who is gonna start some org...

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 15:42 
NukeSilo | This is my Home Page

If LLLL ever approves it :\

And i might make a deal with Nick or something, yah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 16:12 
NukeSilo | This is my Home Page

Sounds like a good plugin, would take some MYSQL work tho.

That's like going to a murder scene in which somebody has just died and jumping in front of the camera and saying "I DID! PAY ME MY MOTHA fu**' MONEY!" -Jared Damare

Dest was the best chief on our server ever. -Supernuker

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 16:36 
Banned

Sounds really cool But I dont think Mafia should own it. I think it should be for everyone and It would hang out in a Coverd location. The back of the bar mabey?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 17:54 
NukeSilo | Regular

Er? It is an illegal operation, if you take that away you lose alot of rp... I really believe mafia should own it.

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 19:31 
Heavy Poster

I don't think it should be illegal because the lotterys not illegal in real life. And as a location I think it should be with an NPC in the lobby of the 1337 building. Also there should be an unlimited number of lotto tickets sold a month. It shouldn't be robbable either, with the addition of the In-N-Out's robbablity I think the server's set.
As an idea on whole its good though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 19:49 
NukeSilo | Regular

There are illegal lotterys, plus it adds a great deal to crime/city development rp. I mean, if it were in the 1337 it would take away about half of the golden rp we could have.

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 21:05 
Banned

Yea, But who says mafia gets to own it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 21:11 
Banned

You should not be able to get profit out of it if anyone owns it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2005, 21:20 
Heavy Poster

barda wrote:
There are illegal lotterys, plus it adds a great deal to crime/city development rp. I mean, if it were in the 1337 it would take away about half of the golden rp we could have.

The half of the "golden rp" it would take away is the crime, which is currently a problem on the server, is it not? It could add to the RP but too much crime leads to too much dming by criminals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2005, 00:19 
Banned

lets add more Things to help Cops Instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2005, 09:22 
NukeSilo | Regular

Er? Whatever you guys are going to turn it into something lame. Crime isn't a problem on the server, the police force is.

Quote: