NukeSilo Community

It is currently 28 Sep 2024, 08:27

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2009, 18:05 

Name:Jacob Whittow
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:21769334
In-Game Phone Number:188-188
Have you been a officer before?: Yes, on two other servers
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s): Maybe 30 days ago on Castor's RETURNED, and also on SURP. I was a Novichuk(I think thats the spelling) on Surp and was an explorer on Castor's.
How long have you been Role-Playing: Maybe 5 months
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Well, currently I have a problem on my mom's computer that has affected my TSRP playing ability at that house, I can't connect to servers because of Charter High Speed Security Suite, that is currently being sorted out, however I am at my father's house on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and every other weekend friday-sunday.
Why I should select you for the job: You should select me because I am very devoted to TSRP, and have never dmed. My strategies are pretty good for RPing a cop.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I would RP my job as a cop by closely reading and studying the police codes and laws. Therefore I would follow all of the rules and be a good cop.
Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber: Well, I would first approach the outside of the 7/11 carefully, then would start to try to negotiate with the suspect. Convince him to come peacefully and no harm will come to him. If he refuses, I will give him one last chance and then say "You've got nowhere to run, put your weapon down and come out with your hands up. Once again, If he refuses I will conduct a raid, using flashbangs, a tazer, and maybe another officer to help with the situation.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: If someone broke the diner window, I would approach them and ready my cuffs, if they try to run, I will use my tazer and then cuff them, and bring them in for the 1 minute of damage(assuming they broke one diner window), and offer them the bail. I don't like doing bail at crime scenes. If they refuse bail. I will then proceed to book them and jail them, then let them out when their time is up.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would immediately tell them to holster their weapon, proceeding to ready my cuffs and ask them if they will come peacefully, if not I will use my tazer before cuffing them, and offer them their bail, if they refuse bail, I would book and jail them. Waiting the two minutes of jail time watching them closely.
Did you read the NCPD Handbook: Yes, yes I did, verrry carefully.
Any other comments: Thanks for reading my application.

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2009, 18:40 
NukeSilo | Regular

Interviewed and hired.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]