NukeSilo Community

It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 12:19

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: 18 Jan 2009, 20:19 
Nuke | Light Poster

Well, if you own the server, just fire the guy that is, and hire your self to it.

Though I am sure this will be deleted, maybe someone will read it.

<+Ryoma1337> did you like it, Toretto?
<@Toretto> Hell no..was f**king weird.
<@Toretto> Talking to my friend and I feel some fat chicks hands feeling on my ass.

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2009, 20:23 
NukeSilo | Regular

What?

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2009, 20:27 
Nuke | Light Poster

Nuker, first suspends my admin, then fires me from my job, and hires him self to "Fox Commissioner" or something of the like.

<@Toretto> Talking to my friend and I feel some fat chicks hands feeling on my ass.

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2009, 20:30 
Manager

First off lets get something straight, I'm the one who decided to remove you from staff. You guys straight out told me that you had nothing left to contribute and would further disrupt the server. I left the removal comment of "Allowed to join staff again but with a double probation period." I would like it you would just leave it at that and if you feel the need or want to come back please do in peace.

Furthermore, the decision to remove you from your position of Police Commissioner also came from a join decision between Supernuker and myself. We decided that if you could not take being an admin seriously that you would handle the police department in the same respect. Please feel free to comment.

Jameson

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2009, 20:34 
Nuke | Light Poster

I never once said I would disrupt the server, I said I was tired of the bull s*it happening and was more then likely going to resign.

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2009, 21:14 
Manager

To put things into perspective for everyone, since you decided to make it public, there are 3172 consecutive lines in the logs of you and Orion slapping yourselves and each other. And, for good measure, there are 96 more lines shortly after. That occurred directly after you bitched Shadow out, of course, and said rude things about other staff members.

You get what you deserve.

Discussion over.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]