NukeSilo Community

It is currently 28 Jun 2024, 20:04

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hunters NCPD aplication
PostPosted: 19 Oct 2008, 23:58 

Name:Hunter
RP Name:Hunter 'Fire heart'
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:2208976
Have you been a officer before:yes once
If Yes, Where, When:mecklenburg a month ago
How long have you been role-playing:about 7 months
What Days/Times of the week can you be active:weekdays at 5PM
Why I should select you for the job:Because i want to help nuke city to become a safe and happy environment.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:i will preform all orders given and will arrive on scene a.s.a.p
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber:i would call for backup and find out the robbers demands if there is a hostage we will try to get him/her out first , then if possible we would tazer the robber and cuff him and then throw him in jail for robbery if we cannot tazer him we will use deadly force
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:I would fine them for the damage they done and pay the diner owner the money for the damage.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:i would take them into the NCPD and ask them if they have a Permitted License if so i take the weapon and let them free. if not i would cuff them and jail them for yielding a unlicensed weapon.
Any other comments:well i want to join the NCPD because im not doing this for me im doing it for NukeCity :)

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 17:54 
Manager

I think that you need to play on the server for a few more days and gain some more RP skills.

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 21:59 

ok thanks for replying

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]