NukeSilo Community

It is currently 28 Sep 2024, 02:27

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Directional RP
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2008, 02:19 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Hey guys.
Long time no see. I've noticed in my time as an RP'er, most of the time. You walk around town and do pretty much, jack. People need to start focusing on directing their RP towards a goal or event in the city. If all you do is walk around and drink beers in game, then put some direction in it. Stop talking in OOC and actually start connections in game, and evolve your RP. Try to make an event in game more than you, and two other people can get into. Become some secrete murderer, steal some PD files, use RP situations that have a chance to direct towards future RP events. Not bagging on any one, just want to see the RP get better

Post subject: Re: Directional RP
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2008, 10:40 
Manager

xfire: kc9fjb
"Become some secrete murderer"

Be careful with that one, make sure you RP it. Such as leading your victims to a spot and then killing them. Taking pot shots at people from roof tops with a silenced weapon, is a great way to get yourself banned.

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2008, 12:30 
Manager

Agreed on both contributors' accounts. Good thinking guys.

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2008, 13:27 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

As in;
You can be a murder, but of coarse RP it. I wouldn't tell people to go off a roof and unload a clip into some one, thats just shitty RP. But build a character that has an alter ego. If your a diner owner, you can also be a serial killer. I would suggest talking to an admin before hand and state your idea, so it doesn't look like dm.

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2008, 21:21 
Light Poster

Yeah. Like my whole thing is i have bi-polar disorder (IC), but instead of having different moods, i literally become a different person aka Dr. Wolf 'Dogman' Bishop. I am a secrete murderer at night, Jamon Tyler by day. if you want ill post the story in the IC forums. I only kill my victims if they fight me or run away after i tell them to take off their pants and then try to rape them. I never had a complain of Dming yet. */me knocks on wood*

Jamon Tyler- Main Character

Thomas 'Well-Hung' Longhorn- Sex addict and well-hung.

Running for Mayor of NukeCity! It's time for change!

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]