NukeSilo Community

It is currently 30 Sep 2024, 03:20

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Jack's App
PostPosted: 26 Oct 2008, 21:01 
Normal Poster

b]Name:[/b]Jack[Not stating last name >:("lol sickos]
RP Name:Jack Selvon
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:19270049
Have you been a officer before:Yes
If Yes, Where, When:Here[worth a try again >.> I've developed more skillz :D also you could make me a rookie]Augsburg Chief,City of Mecklenburg Detective,City of Nirvanna Sergeant,City of Carolin Sergeant.
How long have you been role-playing:2 years or so.
What Days/Times of the week can you be active:All week.[lol not all the time xD]
Why I should select you for the job:I promise this won't be bad and I developed more skills,so please consider it guys,I just love the PD and know the rules that would apply/ETC.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully:I won't go up to someone and say "I gotta search you,Alright time to go."I know the rules and binds.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber:I'd call for backup[Officer in need of assistance 11-99],then see if the suspect has a gun or hostage,If he has a heavy weapon,call Special Weapons and Tactics over for assistance,If he has a hostage same thing,then get SWAT to negotiate.We'd distract him with all the Swat offers[I've negotiated in hostage situations when I was CIA]then if he came out,we'd apprehend 'em.[not really give the swat offers :o[sometimes]
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:I'd ask why they did it,then fine them between 25-50[matters the window]If they do not pay,bring in 'em and question them then fine them bigger.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public:I'd ask for a licesense,if they don't have one then bring them in for questioning,confinscate the weapon and keep them in jail 1 hour[1 minute]If they did have a licesense,simply ask them to holster it.
Any other comments:I'm fine if I get Rookie,I just like the NCPD and it's people.You aren't to mean or nice,your all just good guys :D.

Job-Medical Student

Status-Has a bullet wound but is ok for now.

Post subject: Re: Jack's App
PostPosted: 27 Oct 2008, 16:20 
NukeSilo | Regular

I've seen this guy before, he's pretty good at policing. I vouch for Jack Selvon.

Post subject: Re: Jack's App
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2008, 18:31 
Normal Poster

Wake wrote:
I've seen this guy before, he's pretty good at policing. I vouch for Jack Selvon.
Me and Wake play on a lot of servers together and never notice it O_O,like a Gmod RP,Taco N banana.Also Mobius RP,and now this.

Job-Medical Student

Status-Has a bullet wound but is ok for now.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]