NukeSilo Community

It is currently 30 Sep 2024, 02:19

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: 16 Oct 2008, 15:55 

Name: Jack
RP Name:jack
Steam ID:0:0:17103643 (username:fligh4)
Have you been a officer before:no
If Yes, Where, When:///
How long have you been roleplaying:I have been playing for about a year now
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: 3-9 from monday to friday and all day when ever i can get on, between saturday and sunday
Why I should select you for the job: You should select me for NCPD becasue i am responsible. I will comply with all of the rp rules and tell violaters what they are doing wrong. I understand i will start at a low rank and i will respect the high ranking and everyone in the rp server. i am perfect for the job because i can follow rules and can talk ot people easily!
Tell me How you will RP your job as a cop successfully: I will always make sure the players follow the rules and are not dming! if i see any dming i will call for back up or if i am the only one i will try to take action by first giving a warning. I will make sure i will only do the actions that are needed and not what i think should be done.
Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: If the 7/11 was robbed i would first call for backup. Once they arrived i would servye the area to see if the robber is still there. if not i would find him and arrest them for robbery. If they are i will handcuff them and have a high ranking tell me what to do.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window:I would first give a warning by telling them to stop. after the first warning i tell them once more and they will go to jail. Thrid time is jail for violating the rules and refusing to listne to the cops.
Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: I would once again warn them and tell them to put it away. i would ask if they a license and tell them to stop. if they refuse i will tell them to give me the gun. If them refuse confiscation will be neccesary
Any other comments: I thank you in advance for looking over my job application. I will assure you that i will do everything in my power to prevent dming and bad actions. I really like you server and anjoy being on it. I will be honored to have a duty to serve this server

Thank you again,
Jack

PostPosted: 18 Oct 2008, 09:19 
Manager

You posted twice?

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2008, 21:15 
Normal Poster

No RP name?WHOA IT'S A NAMELESS MAN!RAHHH!!*runs off*

Job-Medical Student

Status-Has a bullet wound but is ok for now.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]