NukeSilo Community

It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 13:18

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Would you rather
PostPosted: 14 Feb 2008, 03:06 
NukeSilo | Regular

This is pretty comon and can get a lil well, gross, try to keep it clean :P. If you are answering someone elses "would you rather", quote them so it makes sense to others....

Would you rather...
Be burned alive
Be frozen to death

Quote:
Two hours later Shultz still wondering about the night befor called up his drinking buddy Katamari and asked what happen,although katamaris speech was slurred due to being hung over shultz could still make out some of it,"durrr we weresz at teh bar and teh fat hoe be looking up at you and she be saying sumethin bout darts and indians scalpen mexicans"

Post subject: Re: Would you rather
PostPosted: 14 Feb 2008, 22:46 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Being frozen to death probably wouldn't be as...traumatic or painful...
It really depends on the situation. That's like asking "Would you rather lick the bar of a door at Arby's or a dollar bill?" You don't know who or what touched either one.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2008, 11:50 
NukeSilo | Regular

Um, the door at arby's prolly. It is less likely that someone has cleaned the dollar bill.

Quote:
Two hours later Shultz still wondering about the night befor called up his drinking buddy Katamari and asked what happen,although katamaris speech was slurred due to being hung over shultz could still make out some of it,"durrr we weresz at teh bar and teh fat hoe be looking up at you and she be saying sumethin bout darts and indians scalpen mexicans"

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2008, 15:36 
Manager

I would have said the same thing. I enjoy second-hand (ooh, play on words) Arby's grease.

Join the Marines or work at McDonald's for the same duration of time?

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2008, 18:53 
NukeSilo | Regular

Maxwell Murder wrote:

Join the Marines or work at McDonald's for the same duration of time?
Marines, at least you contribute something to the community

Would you rather eat glass, or your own tongue?

Quote:

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2008, 18:01 

and i would rather eat glass i would be cut up but i might still have my tongue
would you rather have sex with your dead grandma or your grandfather(living)

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2008, 22:49 
NukeSilo | Regular

Oh s*it, nice one (Very fucked up lol...). I gotta say...dead grandma, hopefully recently deceased : /. I'll never be with another male, ever....

Would you rather kill your own mother, or your best friends mother.

Quote:

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2008, 16:24 
NukeSilo | Regular

Uh, I guess my parents, at least they arn't as old...

Would you save the life of your best friend, or your GF you plan to marry?

Quote:

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2008, 11:15 
Normal Poster

bros before hoes

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2008, 22:23 
Manager

Now you have to pose a question similar in form.

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2008, 14:44 
Normal Poster

Would you rather commit suicide or stick it out and kill to survive after a nuclear holocaust?

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2008, 14:48 
Manager

Stick it out.

Would you rather sit through a 5 hour Math class, or English class.

[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: God must love crazy f**k tards
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Why?
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Becasue he makes so many of them.

Quote:
DraconicDon: would you abduct a hobo/postman whom's IQ drops to that of a child when fed a happymeal?

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2008, 14:55 
Manager

5 hours of English is alright with me...or at least more than calc.

Would you rather cut off your own arm or be forced to watch 2girls1cup once per day for the rest of your life?

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2008, 15:29 
Normal Poster

goodbye arm

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2008, 17:59 
Manager

Once again, please post a new question underneath your answer :P

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2008, 19:22 
Normal Poster

Would you rather have sex with Rosie O'Donnel or Hilary Clinton

If you are a woman it doesnt change the question

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2008, 21:52 
NukeSilo | Regular

Maxwell Murder wrote:

Would you rather cut off your own arm or be forced to watch 2girls1cup once per day for the rest of your life?

I guess it would depend on which arm, if it meant my right arm (My me time hand :P) then I would take the nastiness. But I would trade my left arm to avoid having to watch that every day. I mean, eventually someone would walk in on you, over the course of your entire life, prolly alot of peopl lol.

Al Willis wrote:
Would you rather have sex with Rosie O'Donnel or Hilary Clinton

If you are a woman it doesnt change the question

Hilary clinton easy man.

Would you rather have another "Adolf Hitler' (Basic mindset and characteristics) rise to power in another country abroad, or have George W. Bush as the U.S. president till the end of time? (He gets to live forever : /)

Quote:

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2008, 18:36 
NukeSilo | Regular

I would rather watch painoymplics.com (Reason: Never seen it before, and apparently the website is now down. Google tells me it prolly wasn't something I'd really want to see though, something involving 'chop' and 'nutsack'

Would you rather be the only straight guy in a world of homosexuals, or the only homosexual in a world of straight guys?

((Hilary is more manly. Obama is a noob. Think of it this way, if you were playing Halo3, and you had the choice of a lvl 50 and a lvl 19, which would you choose for a teamate? Vote for experience man...))

Quote:

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2008, 12:21 
Heavy Poster

barda wrote:
Uh, I guess my parents, at least they arn't as old...

Would you save the life of your best friend, or your GF you plan to marry?

Oh that's a tough one.....I'd go all bullet time ninja and save them both, then kill the son of a bitch who kidnapped them in the first place

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish,and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he,who in the name of charity and goodwill,shepherds the weak,through the valley of darkness,for he is truly his brother's keeper,and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger,those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD! WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE!"

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2008, 17:38 
Heavy Poster

straight since then i could still watch girl on girl stuff...since either way you would never have sex.

would you rather be deaf or blind?

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2008, 10:32 
Heavy Poster

I'd say deaf, that way I can still look at "stuff". *ahem*

((( f**k -.- )))

Would you rather die a slow death or a quick one i.e. getting shot in the face.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish,and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he,who in the name of charity and goodwill,shepherds the weak,through the valley of darkness,for he is truly his brother's keeper,and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger,those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD! WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE!"

Last edited by KyonItsuki on 04 Apr 2008, 10:12, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2008, 10:54 
Heavy Poster

((da*n it dude you are supposed to leave a choice after you answer it not just answer))

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2008, 22:19 
NukeSilo | Regular

I would rather die slow, so either I can take out the fucker who took me, or so I could enjoy whatever beauty is left in the world.

Would you rather live a full life with no major events, or die early (like 20's) right as a major event was begining (major event as in, WWII, Vietnam, Zombie attack.

Quote:

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2008, 21:29 
Heavy Poster

barda wrote:
I would rather watch painoymplics.com (Reason: Never seen it before, and apparently the website is now down. Google tells me it prolly wasn't something I'd really want to see though, something involving 'chop' and 'nutsack'

((the dude chops off his penis and balls with a hatchet. its pretty gross....cole showed it to me and danny it was gross.))