NukeSilo Community

It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 21:13

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

Which organization should be accepted?
Maxcare Financial 59%  59%  [ 17 ]
Blackwater Worldwide 41%  41%  [ 12 ]
Total votes: 29
 Post subject: TSRP Custom Org Voting 2
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2008, 19:23 
Manager

Voting ends on Saturday, please actually READ the applications and don't vote on the name they chose...

Maxwell Murder- Maxcare Finance Corporation
Code:
The Maxcare Finance Corporation is a versatile, civil, supportive, humanitarian, visionary program aimed not simply to coexist in the vast city of NukeCity, but to be immersed in the thriving essence of the city, that is, its people, and on the more grandiose scale, the permeating current of business and commerce. Money is not simply the "root of all evil"; currency is everything. And in fact, Maxcare Finance Corporation maintains a more positive outlook on the old saying, emphasizing that proper use and distribution of commerce can be used to achieve astonishingly helpful results, for all citizens and businesses, not just a lucky half-dozen or so.

Just as it is the vast stream connection for all big businesses, it serves as a leveling device for people of all standings. The financially less-fortunate can accomplish the same as those who are already beneficial. In lamens terms, those who do not necessarily have money can have it, whether this occurs through loans, stipends, benefits, coverage, grants, jobs, or service projects. Those who do have money will find intelligent ways of using, manipulating, and augmenting it through this service. Investments, beneficial shopping opportunities, donations, and ideas for smarter saving--they all happen here. Think of the company not only as your bank, but as your most knowledgable financial advisor, and friend.

More information about the Maxcare Finance Corporation is available here:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=6674

Shadow Jones- Blackwater Worldwide
Code:
Blackwater Worldwide, formerly Blackwater USA, is a private military company founded in 1997 by Erik Prince, and Al Clark. It has alternatively been referred to as a security contractor or a mercenary organization. Interestingly, in October 2007, Blackwater USA renamed itself Blackwater Worldwide, basing themselves in the U.S. the state of North Carolina, where it operates a tactical training facility claiming to be the world's largest. The company undertakes training of more than 40,000 people a year, mostly from U.S. or foreign military and police services. The training consists of military offensive and defensive operations, as well as smaller scale personnel security. However, technologies used and techniques trained are not limited by U.S. domestic law, although it is unclear what legal status Blackwater Worldwide operates under in the U.S. and other countries, or what protection the U.S. extends to Blackwater.

[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: God must love crazy f**k tards
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Why?
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Becasue he makes so many of them.

Quote:
DraconicDon: would you abduct a hobo/postman whom's IQ drops to that of a child when fed a happymeal?

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2008, 21:34 
Manager

For more information on Blackwater Worldwide (since I provided a link to the rest of the information I made up about Maxcare), here is a link to the source of the information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwater_USA

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2008, 23:47 
Manager

xfire: ryu2k7
So sue me if I didn't make the org from scratch.

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 00:32 
Manager

Oh, it's perfectly ok if you used a real organization as a template for your idea. I just wanted to post a link for additional information for your organization because I had done so for mine and felt that it wasn't fair if only mine was available.

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 08:04 
NukeSilo | Regular

Speaking of voting... What happened to the mayor election?

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 09:13 
Manager

Posting them now, I was exetremly busy last night

(Bunch of scholarship applications due today, so i had to tweak all my essays a little bit)

Quote:
DraconicDon: would you abduct a hobo/postman whom's IQ drops to that of a child when fed a happymeal?

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 20:57 
Manager

Alright, Max I'll talk to nuker about getting everything set up.

Quote:

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2008, 21:34 
Manager

Sounds good. Let me know what you need from me.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]