NukeSilo Community

It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 22:45

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Who should be mayor of Nukecity
Poll ended at 02 Oct 2008, 13:21
Adrian Gosram 29%  29%  [ 8 ]
Reuben Tishkoff 71%  71%  [ 20 ]
Total votes: 28
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2008, 13:21 
Manager

Read the speeches and vote.

Adrian Gosram (previously Kee Xaoni) wrote:
My warmest greetings to my fellow citizens of Nukecity! Some of you may have met me in the city, if you have not I apologize and I'm sure I will meet you in the future. I feel I am a suitable candidate for this position as I care about the citizens of Nuke City and I understand they are in need of a competent and efficient government. Therefor, I Adrian Gosdam, will be running for mayor. In order to achieve this I need your support. If I gain the empty seat in office I swear that I will maintain public order in this great city of ours and that our children, and our children's children will remain safe and will be able to play cricket in the streets at night! Ladies and gentlemen, I pledge to assist the law enforcement agencies of this town, be it motivationally or financially (I may give out loans, from my own finances) and I encourage them to come to ME with their problems ladies and gentlemen so that I may address, and rectify them. I promise to decrease the crime rates in Nukecity with close collaboration with the Commissioner and his staff. I will, in person, give 50 dollars to each new officer who joins the police force from October 1st to October the 4th providing they contact me and the commissioner wishes this to occur. I will personally offer 1000 dollars to the first person who purchases a business in this city as I encourage economic growth and competition! The first two new organizations to join this town will receive 500 dollars each, from myself personally! I will meet, greet and offer 50 dollars to each new doctor to join the medical department from the 1st of October to the 4th of October. I encourage market competition and new businesses to set up in Nuke City, but will still protect the current businesses by offering them 200 dollars each If I get into power. I will offer assistance to government operations into cutting the flow and distribution of elicit drugs into Nuke City! I will also offer them assistance in cutting the rate of illegal weapons dealings in the city. All of these promises will be fulfilled, but let me assure you that you're not just getting a list of promises. I was raised by an average working class family, I went to a public school and then progressed to University, where I found my love of leadership. Be assured citizens I am a competent leader as I have lead many political groups and movements before, of which I built up and shared the leadership with those who helped me achieve my best. If anyone has any questions before election takes place, please, feel free to contact me in the city. Lastly, my fellow citizens, I swear that I will allocate my full attention and resources to this city and it's upkeep! You are all friends of mine and I will not let you down.
Vote #1, Adrian Gosram!

Reuben'Aerocow'Tishkoff wrote:
Questions call 444-444

Free the people from the oppressive government! No more massive public service layoffs. As mayor I will protect those who protect us. I will bring the service of the government to the people and make the people happy. Enough said.

[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: God must love crazy f**k tards
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Why?
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Becasue he makes so many of them.

Quote:
DraconicDon: would you abduct a hobo/postman whom's IQ drops to that of a child when fed a happymeal?

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2008, 19:48 
Normal Poster

I, Adrian Gosram, Step down and will no longer run for mayor.

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2008, 23:37 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

In which case, congratulations Aero.

Toretto wrote:
We should always pester Nuker, never Jameson.

I approve this message!

Vetoed by the President. The following message was released instead...
Toretto wrote:
We all should hug.

[00:00] <@Jameson> Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2008, 16:40 
Normal Poster

See?
I didn't even have to vote.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]