NukeSilo Community

It is currently 02 Jul 2024, 18:18

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2008, 11:34 

Well first I will introduce myself. I'm Jerome Barios, I have owned 4 servers total so I am experianced in Role-Playing and I take it seriously. I have been RP'ing for 5 years or so now. I have also been admins in many servers too.

Organization Name: Barios Family

Organization Purpose: The organization/family would only have members that I know I can trust. We would be a "Family" and yes that is like a mafia type thing. We would do our thing dealing/providing hits. Our specialty are hits though, we take them seriously. We don't go "rambo" and do hits pulling out AK's and such, we use silenced weapons and get on roof tops and stuff like that and take them out. We don't do it in front of people unless we absolutely have to, to get the job done. We will take our time getting to know them and earn their trust. This will be an easy task, If they don't meta-game and act like they know who we are just because of our job title.

Organization Biography: The Barios Family grew from a couple of brothers (Jeux/Jonny Barios and Renner/Jerome Barios) we weren't the richest of folks so we had to do side jobs for others to get our money. Our parents never had enough money as we were growing up to send us to school so we weren't educated either. So we always sold drugs and other merchandise to people and gave a fair share to our unofficial boss. After we got enough money to get on our feet we got our selves a place and started hiring people to do what ever we needed done. Eventually the family grew with trusted members. Now, after getting big into business, we need a bigger place for business. Nuke City is the place for us.

Organization Jobs/Salaries/Rights: I'm not sure exactly what the salary rates are in this server but for most it's along these lines.
Barios Father - $50
Barios Trusted - $45
Barios Guard - $40
Barios Head Assassin - $35
Barios Assassin - $30
Barios Dealer - $25
Barios Runner - $20
Leader name/Steam ID: Jerome Barios STEAM_0:1:11690021

I used the format of my old server org. app. format since there's none here.

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2008, 17:43 
Banned

Er...what servers?

* Aerocow mounts Supernuker.
* @Supernuker moans
* Aerocow mounts Ryoma's face.
* +Ryoma1337 slaps Aerocow around a bit with a large trout
\

Code:
Anonymous: What a powertripping cock knocker

Code:
Anonymous: He's a powertripping, cock-knocking, melodramatic, sexually confused twat with a chip on his shoulder, a dick in his ass, and his own ego's cock in his mouth.

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2008, 22:04 

My servers? Cityville which was horrible because of it being my first. And Barios RP dedicated to the barios members.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2008, 01:48 
NukeSilo | Regular

You said four...No offense, but I say you are full of s*it : /

Quote:
Two hours later Shultz still wondering about the night befor called up his drinking buddy Katamari and asked what happen,although katamaris speech was slurred due to being hung over shultz could still make out some of it,"durrr we weresz at teh bar and teh fat hoe be looking up at you and she be saying sumethin bout darts and indians scalpen mexicans"

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2008, 02:02 

No, 1 was cityville, then i let it go. i re-opened as cityville is back. and same thing with barios.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2008, 04:36 
NukeSilo | Regular

Ah, I see. I haven't heard of either of those, but I quit for about a year, so it is possible is was around that time.

Quote:
Two hours later Shultz still wondering about the night befor called up his drinking buddy Katamari and asked what happen,although katamaris speech was slurred due to being hung over shultz could still make out some of it,"durrr we weresz at teh bar and teh fat hoe be looking up at you and she be saying sumethin bout darts and indians scalpen mexicans"

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2008, 09:35 
Banned

I haven't heard of them either.. >.>

* Aerocow mounts Supernuker.
* @Supernuker moans
* Aerocow mounts Ryoma's face.
* +Ryoma1337 slaps Aerocow around a bit with a large trout
\

Code:
Anonymous: What a powertripping cock knocker

Code:
Anonymous: He's a powertripping, cock-knocking, melodramatic, sexually confused twat with a chip on his shoulder, a dick in his ass, and his own ego's cock in his mouth.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2008, 12:06 

I never asked anyone to believe me i just put it in there to show i have experiance. If i could get a hold of the old barios members, i could have them vouch for me but neither has gotten on xfire for a long time.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2008, 12:08 

The Maps were one of the really old mecklenburg maps. the other cityville was a newer mecklenburg. The Barios was Sincity, Venturacity, and iburg.

PostPosted: 02 Feb 2008, 18:12 
Manager

Stick around for when Nuker is ready to look into incorporating another org or two into the server, and this may happen. However, I doubt and strongly advise against having another criminal family on the streets. We need an actual legitimate business organization out there.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]