NukeSilo Community

It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 22:22

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2006, 15:22 
Nuke | Light Poster

Perhaps there could be a way something similar to a WANTED poster could be used. Though instead of a poster, it could be an announcement stating who is wanted, what for, and maybe a reward for information depending how bad the authorities want to track down the wanted party.

Note: This isn't a bounty poster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2006, 17:47 
Manager

Cops can just use CNN announcements for that at the current time. I've done it before when I was on the force.

However first we would need to make a system for the police to list who is wanted.

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2006, 18:03 
Nuke | Light Poster

Yeah, maybe a system can be made to put someone on the wanted list in the same vein as the 'buy' menu, though would the wanted person on the list stay on the list until they're arrested/killed?

Maybe something like this?...

John Doe - Armed Robbery (In-N-Out) - 6 Minutes ($250 Mand. Fee) - Last seen near apartment complex

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2006, 10:36 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

That could be handy...but people die all the time so it would be a problem trying to see if the person died, cause the RP would be all over. So if I robbed 7/11 (6min)(250Reward), and i died, people would say i didnt just to get the cash=P

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2006, 15:17 
Nuke | Light Poster

JP Holland wrote:
That could be handy...but people die all the time so it would be a problem trying to see if the person died, cause the RP would be all over. So if I robbed 7/11 (6min)(250Reward), and i died, people would say i didnt just to get the cash=P

This would be something only for the police. Not for civilians to look at as well. The $250 is the fee the suspect would have to pay for the robbery or they can have two more minutes added on their sentance.

And if someone attempts to commit suicide to avoid the system then perhaps a temp ban of an hour or so could be issued out to make sure no one robs a store, stashes the money in their bank account, and just commit suicide.