NukeSilo Community

It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 11:21

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: A few ideas on Property.
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006, 10:43 
NukeSilo | Heavy Poster

Okay so I was running around Nukesilo this morning when I realized something very important, there should be some laws on property. If anyone else noticed this, the layout of the town is crazy.

The mafia own the 7/11 which gives them control of the main strip, but wait, the Bogotá hold Room C of the hotel and the warehouse which boxes the mafia territory exclusively to that corner. Now you go around to where the diner is, Bogotá territory, right? Sure, they own the bank, they own the diner, but wait, who is smashed up between all the Bogotá territory? Yakuza. Your turn just around the corner and you have mafia territory with the Bar, In'n'out, and Storage; but just around the corner, the Bogotá are boxed in between mafia again.

This brings the focus on my subject; shouldn't there be an unwritten law about buying property? I think that there should be to make less confusion about territory. Also, I believe there should be a limit on noncommercial (apartments and such) and commercial buildings owned such as the bar, 7/11, diner, ect so that there is an opportunity for others to own buildings. I just thought this would be a good idea so that we have a sense of organization when it comes to the new map, just so properties aren't snatched up left and right without thought being put into them.

God da*nit

Last edited by Blade Vanspike on 26 Jun 2006, 11:06, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006, 11:04 
Banned

We do have a limit on propertys, or I would have owned everything Razz

Its like 3 per person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006, 11:07 
NukeSilo | Heavy Poster

Dudeman277 wrote:
Its like 3 per person.

Multiply the limit of properties times how many people you have in your gang and see what I mean.

It should be limited to organization.

Edit: Besides that, careful consideration of the surrounding properties should be given so there is gang territory. This will heighten the rp experience by giving gangs their streets and ect. The way we have it now, bogotá and the mafia have no real territory because their properties are thrown all over the place.

God da*nit

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006, 11:20 
Banned

I was thinking of the hole territory thing, but I bought these places a very very long time ago.

But if we were going to have territories, the Mafia would have to give the bar to us, and we would give our hotel. But I don't see ethier of us doing that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006, 11:31 
NukeSilo | Heavy Poster

Dudeman277 wrote:
I was thinking of the hole territory thing, but I bought these places a very very long time ago.

But if we were going to have territories, the Mafia would have to give the bar to us, and we would give our hotel. But I don't see ether of us doing that.

Well, I'm not saying that. Actually, to arrange it right, the mafia should have the warehouse and you guys should have the 7/11. That would push the territories to the Mafia owning the bar strip and the bogotá owning the 7/11 strip and the diner area. As far as the yakuza, we own nothing.

What I am saying is that we need this to be thought through on the next map, when we get there.

God da*nit

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006, 11:47 
Manager

I had a tax idea which would work well, but some head admins could still own everything if they use amx_createmoney *cough* dudeman *cough* 8 mil *cough* *cough*.

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006, 12:11 
NukeSilo | Heavy Poster

I could pay tax for my hideout, I have One million something dollars without amx_createmoney, and I gaved out a lot =p ^.^

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006, 13:00 
Banned

I never used the create money command, I use a little item that I like very very much Razz

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006, 13:07 
Manager

Dudeman277 wrote:
I never used the create money command, I use a little item that I like very very much Razz

Huh? what item?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006, 13:42 
Banned

I have 800k from just constantly playing..

Im starting to hate the hotel though, we traded the Fight Club plus paid about 1.5 mil just for the extra protection the hotel offers.

darkapples wrote:
Jack only gets to see ugly women naked. DUH! Rolling Eyes

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2006, 14:25 
NukeSilo | Heavy Poster

twitch42o wrote:
Im starting to hate the hotel though...

Kzzzzt! Kz....Kzzz kzzz......KZZZT! Kzt........kzt....kz-KZZZZZZT!

Anyways, to add to the convo, We do need some kind of a limit and there should be boundaries set up. Like you can't buy this place and then buy a place comepletely n the other side of town. I know this is less realistic, but it would be way better for territories and such.

God da*nit

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2006, 17:16 
Banned

I have 1.7 mil from a property sale a long time back and me selling my warehouse keys back to dudeman for 700k.

Pwned.