NukeSilo Community

It is currently 01 Oct 2024, 11:30

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Summer
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2008, 16:41 
NukeSilo | Medium Poster

Yes, I is back! I'm Jack Vivalldi if you don't remember me. So just wondering what are your guys' plans during break? I'm pretty much stuck at home or swimming at my aunt's apartment pool so yeah boring summer for me :shock:

Post subject: Re: Summer
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2008, 22:54 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Well, it's been pretty uneventful for me. The horribly mild sun burn here or there... keeping up with tennis... not too much. I'm turning 15 years July 23rd, but before that I'm flying down to North Carolina alone to visit my relatives for a week at their houses, then hit the beach with them for a week. I'll be flying down July 12th or 13th, and be coming back the 28th or 29th. I'm nervous about flying alone, but because I'm a minor they take "extra care of me".

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2008, 12:59 
NukeSilo | Regular

darkapples wrote:
. I'm nervous about flying alone, but because I'm a minor they take "extra care of me".

You should be, I'm thirteen and my flight was terrible. A woman leaned down and said "Hiiii there!" She was the stewardess supposed to take care of me! Just look them straight in the eye, completely serious face and say "hello" They get so flustered and nervous! She never bothered me again :-)
Some other lady said "Are you flying all on your own?"
Once more, I looked her in the eye, completely serious with a slight tinge of anger. "Yes"
It didn't bother her so she said. "Your a big boy, huh?"
"Yes"
She decided to leave me alone as well, she looked at me like I was a cannibal :-)
Make sure you say YES, or NO, as little words as possible, no slang, you are NOT casual, make sure they realize your not two

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2008, 21:11 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

khatool wrote:
darkapples wrote:
. I'm nervous about flying alone, but because I'm a minor they take "extra care of me".

You should be, I'm thirteen and my flight was terrible. A woman leaned down and said "Hiiii there!" She was the stewardess supposed to take care of me! Just look them straight in the eye, completely serious face and say "hello" They get so flustered and nervous! She never bothered me again :-)
Once more, I looked her in the eye, completely serious with a slight tinge of anger. "Yes"
"Yes"
She decided to leave me alone as well, she looked at me like I was a cannibal :-)
Make sure you say YES, or NO, as little words as possible, no slang, you are NOT casual, make sure they realize your not two

I'm not nervous about the actual flight... just the people on the plane. People can be idiots.

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2008, 18:41 
NukeSilo | Regular

darkapples wrote:
khatool wrote:
darkapples wrote:

"Yes"

I'm not nervous about the actual flight... just the people on the plane. People can be idiots.

Then your worrying about the wrong thing. You'll see. Just hope it isnt a connection flight, or else they leave you in the play room until it's time to go. :( :(