NukeSilo Community

It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 18:26

All times are UTC-05:00

Has this person described me correctly, and do I display bad character?
No, this person has not portrayed you correctly; you demonstrate great character. 86%  86%  [ 19 ]
Yes, this person has described you well, a person lacking good character. 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
Total votes: 22
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2006, 22:01 
Manager

I am in a disheartening situation with one of this communities members. While I am not overly concerned with this person's own situation, for I find said person to have a piss-poor attitude, I found some of the comments this person had PMed to me to be very cruel and disrespectful.

I would like to prove to this person that they have derived a false interpretation as to what kind of person I am, what personality I have, and how I conduct my business. To do this, I only ask for each of you to read this and cast your opinion about me via vote.

Thank you.

Some of the comments that this person made are below:

Quote:
I am sure you ban yes, however, I haven't seen once someone mess around with you, why? why? Because you're a admin

Quote:
How was it childish and pointless? You were never involved, you never knew anything, you say that because you're not the affected one. My attidude has no problems and I didn't try and not to show you respect at anytime. I brought back up because I wanted you to stop being so fu** sad and mad all the time thinking it's the end of the life, get over it. Jesus.. =/

Quote:
A lot of things I do are not wrong, you are just saying that because you hate me

Quote:
I don't know what the fu** your problem is, but if you want to be like that then fu** go for it. I am not going to argue with you anymore, you have no idea what the hell you are saying.

Quote:
ops, I forgot, you are lieing again, ohohoho bad boy

Quote:
know you dislike me some how, don't deny it, I just know it

Quote:
I know you're pissed at me, probably even pissed than before. I never wanted to blackmail you, never make you angry. I don't know whats wrong with you. you turn off OOC whenever I want to talk =/ and y ou say you don't dislike me?

makes no sense.

Quote:
You are angry at me for getting Monroe banned, because you don't want people to be banned or some other reason, you never get DMed, and when you do, you just ban them, you don't do a ban request. You hardly get in trouble because people don't mess with admins. Just fu** stop.

Granted, for this person's credit, I am only posting the bad things this person said to me, about me. I actually left out a few gerunds, pronouns, articles, and puncuation marks. I apologize for that.

Thank you for your time, however pointless this may seem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2006, 22:33 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

f**k who ever said that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2006, 22:56 
NukeSilo | Medium Poster

I agree with Boo and....my bad i didnt read the question over carefully i take back dat vote

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 02:07 
Manager

xfire: ryu2k7
No, what hes saying is bullshit.

Oh, I know who said it, and I for warn, if i hear of this bullshit again, expect to be told to f**k off, in as many different ways as possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 05:31 
Banned

It was me who said that.

First of all, isn't it interesting that you only post stuff I have said? What about stuff you have said to me? Huh?

Secondly, it's stupid as f**k to post what I said to on PM to others, its called PM right, PRIVATE message or whatever.

Get over it already. I can't believe you are crying over something I said, I don't have the right to say what I think about you? Huh? What's wrong with saying that you turn off OOC as soon as I want to talk?

I don't really know what to say because there is nothing to say.

You started to hate me as soon as I told you I am going to make a ban request on Monroe, and when I tried to talk to you about it you started to go emo again. I tried to be as nice as I could, show as much respect as I could but you still thought it wasen't enough, you want me to treat you as a god or something?

Tell me, if someone goes and DM you, don't you ban them? What do you then? Tell me? so I can know next time someone DMs you.

You said that alot of things I do are wrong, yet, yet, you won't tell me a few of them, because there are NONE.

What? I can't say you are lieing? Oh no, emo again eh?

get over it, stop being a emo honestly. Only people like you who feel offended as hell, and think their gods or something makes polls like this to cry in public. I don't give a da*n about you anymore, appartently I can't talk to you because you think you're above everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 06:42 
Manager

Xerxes, I can't find a way to say what I want to say without severely flaming you.

But quit f**king lashing out at everyone

And don't ever f**king call Maxwell emo again.

Also he wasn't f**king crying, he was seeing if everyone thought that or if it was just you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 07:33 
NukeSilo | This is my Home Page

That's like going to a murder scene in which somebody has just died and jumping in front of the camera and saying "I DID! PAY ME MY MOTHA fu**' MONEY!" -Jared Damare

Dest was the best chief on our server ever. -Supernuker

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 08:03 
Banned

perlov0 wrote:
Xerxes, I can't find a way to say what I want to say without severely flaming you.

But quit fu** lashing out at everyone

And don't ever fu** call Maxwell emo again.

Also he wasn't fu** crying, he was seeing if everyone thought that or if it was just you.

I don't have anything against anyone in here, except a few Borgatas.

His goal wasn't to see if it was just me or its him.. =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 12:06 
NukeSilo | Regular

Off-Topic: lol, I almost thought the person who PMed was me and I was sitting here trying to remember if I've PMed anyone, then I scrolled down. Confused

On topic: Not quite sure about what's going on a bit hard to decide with one side. From what I'm understanding (and please correct me if I'm wrong) is Xerxes is attacking Maxwell's personality and Maxwell retaliated. The situation is over Xerxes getting Monroe banned and Maxwell was upset about it and didn't want him banned, but Xerxes reason was that Monroe was DMing and Maxwell doesn't care because he wasn't DMing him or something like that. Or am I off completely?

[23:30] YouKnowWho: its not like we even CARE
[23:30] Blackjackal: CARE about what!?
[23:30] Blackjackal: Huh!?
[23:30] YouKnowWho: that you like to play dressup
[23:31] Madoif: Funjob did it
[23:31] Madoif: Yuno did it

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 13:06 
Normal Poster

Xerxes wrote:
It was me who said that.

First of all, isn't it interesting that you only post stuff I have said? What about stuff you have said to me? Huh?

Secondly, it's stupid as fu** to post what I said to on PM to others, its called PM right, PRIVATE message or whatever.

Yo, Dumbass, you can't say "Why would you post my pm to you, to others" Because you were the one that evesdropped on Maxwell and posted it on the forums..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 13:11 
Banned

jackfloyd wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
It was me who said that.

Secondly, it's stupid as fu** to post what I said to on PM to others, its called PM right, PRIVATE message or whatever.

Yo, Dumbass, you can't say "Why would you post my pm to you, to others" Because you were the one that evesdropped on Maxwell and posted it on the forums..

Yo Dumbass,

First of all, that wasen't PM to anyone, it was publicly to everyone who could see.

Secondly, dumbass, look at the times of posts and see who posted it first DUMBASS.

Thought so, dumbass.

jackfloyd wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
It was me who said that.

Jared Damare wrote:
Off-Topic: lol, I almost thought the person who PMed was me and I was sitting here trying to remember if I've PMed anyone, then I scrolled down. Confused

On topic: Not quite sure about what's going on a bit hard to decide with one side. From what I'm understanding (and please correct me if I'm wrong) is Xerxes is attacking Maxwell's personality and Maxwell retaliated. The situation is over Xerxes getting Monroe banned and Maxwell was upset about it and didn't want him banned, but Xerxes reason was that Monroe was DMing and Maxwell doesn't care because he wasn't DMing him or something like that. Or am I off completely?

Look, I have no idea what's wrong with Maxwell, this is the thing. I tried to talk to him about this and see why he is so angry at me, it all started when I talked to him about what Jack Monroe did and I wanted to see what the heck his problems was so this is where we are now.

Also, Maxwell, again, it's very low not to post what you have said, I don't say those stuff for nothing, you said something and I responded, pretty low. One more thing, don't cut parts from my text and use it against me. Sad..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 13:48 
Manager

Holy f**king hell. Ok, I'll post our entire PM conversation? Suit you? Suit everyone?

Xerxes wrote:
I just crashed, I couldn't finish what I wanted to say..

However, I need to talk to you about this, quickly and shortly. I have nothing against you, don't want to disrespect etc. You gotta understand what Monroe did was not only DM, he didn't RP the kill either!

I will glady tell you why etc, if I am wrong, why did he got banned?

We need to talk, really. I don't want to continue having this relation with you.... =/

Maxwell Murder wrote:
Nor do I. I understand that Monroe got banned. That left me to question why we were still having the conversation. I thought you still wished to talk about that very situation, which I see as beating a dead horse. Perhaps I was correct in those assumptions; I do not really know. However, I had cooled off long before tonights festivities, but it flared up again. You should not find me to be so quick to dislike or hate someone such as yourself.

Perhaps, the best method for us to communicate this is for you to message me, as you have done, and I shall message back. Please just realize that it might take me a long time before I can reply to each message.

Xerxes wrote:
There is nothing wrong with my act. You are angry at me for getting Monroe banned, because you don't want people to be banned or some other reason, you never get DMed, and when you do, you just ban them, you don't do a ban request. You hardly get in trouble because people don't mess with admins. Just fu** stop. I am a fu** cop too, even fu** worse. grr..

Maxwell Murder wrote:
I'd like to see all your proof! (Sound familiar?)

You speak like you know just who I am. And I'm calling you on it. s***! If you think I'm that kind of person, that kind of admin, one who just bans people mercilessly after "DMing" me, you've got another thing coming.

I am not mad at you solely for wanting Monroe banned. Yes, I think that part was childish and pointless, but it's your attitude that has caused me to dislike you now. I actually paid no mind to the Monroe situation once it was resolved. You brought it back up, and you showed me no respect.

A lot of the things you do are wrong. You don't have to ask me. Ask anybody. Plenty of people have said the same thing. People are tired of your s*** attitude. Don't keep it up.

I highly suggest that you resist the urge to reply to this. Read what I have said and soak it in. Of course, I can only imagine that I'll be seeing a response from you shortly, anyway. Surprise me; resist the temptation.

Xerxes wrote:
You want to see my proof on what?

I speak in the way I want, what's the problem with that? I am sure you ban yes, however, I haven't seen once someone mess around with you, why? why? Because you're a admin, monroe wouldn't probably do that if I was a admin.

How was it childish and pointless? You were never involved, you never knew anything, you say that because you're not the affected one. My attidude has no problems and I didn't try and not to show you respect at anytime. I brought back up because I wanted you to stop being so fu** sad and mad all the time thinking it's the end of the life, get over it. Jesus.. =/

A lot of things I do are not wrong, you are just saying that because you hate me, everytime I ask someone who says everyone hates me, everyone blahblah, no one say a word and they end up saying a insult then fu** off. So if I ask 3000 members of this community they will say that I am like that? NO, quit this fu** s***. I don't know what the fu** your problem is, but if you want to be like that then fu** go for it. I am not going to argue with you anymore, you have no idea what the hell you are saying.

Plenty of people have said the same thing, yet I am still playing, yeah, name them and I will answer you, ops, I forgot, you are lieing again, ohohoho bad boy.

I am tired of you.

Maxwell Murder wrote:
As much as I despise continuing this conversation...

I was involved. Jack told me what his intentions were long before he did them. He told me he had sufficient proof. I told him that, so long as he tried to role-play it to the best of his abilities, I would find it acceptable. I did. Once again, you have shown that you do not know everything about the matter.

I do not ban people simply because they kill me. I would press on to say that I ban fewer people who kill me than I do to people who kill other members. I take my administrative position very seriously, and I try to be as open-minded as possible. I choose to put the Why before the Action. I ask questions, act later. You do not know everything about the matter.

I do not find the situation you are in to be all too trifling on my part. I could completely disregard what feelings you have toward me, or toward how I acted. For that reason, I do not so basically and grieviously express sadness or hatred toward you. I have more important things to worry about, thousands more. Your concerns me to the very least. You do not know everything about my character, or the matter itself.

Many, upon many, times I have read posts about people's intolerance toward you and your actions, not only on the general forums, but in admin forums. Yes, they find you to be deeply troubling. You are a hindrance to many of us. I could only wish that through my bold bashing of you, or through my previous subtle observations, you could see a hint of light on the subject, and change your ways. I know more about this matter than you should think. You do not know everything about it.

I have nothing to lie about here. And I find lying to be quite pointless. I wish I could say that I have the same vision for you. Nope. Do not dare to call me a lier. You are wrong beyond all comprehension!

Let me reiterate: On this matter, you are wrong beyond all comprehension!

Xerxes wrote:
I am not going to talk to you anymore about this,

1) You write too long replies and try to act cool by using english words like I never know about.

2) What you say makes no sense, I don't know what the hell you want.

3) I can't talk privately with you because you will be a emo and post in public.

Only time I might talk to you is AIM or ingame.

Maxwell Murder wrote:
A) You can count on NOT talking to me on AIM.
B) You can count on leaving me alone in-game.

----------------
I thought I was taking it easy on you by not posting my replies. I don't have any screenies or demos of our conversations in-game saved, unfortunately.

Xerxes, you are, from what I have learned, an atrocious human being with a vicious attitude and a liking for making the other people of this community suffer. You threatened to blackmail in-game when you questioned me about what you heard me say about Andre while you were evesdropping. Then you posted it. You have just hammered the nail on your coffin. I shall do what is in my power to forcefully show you the door here, so we can rid our community of such a filthy presence as yours.

EDIT: For what it is worth, I should let you know that if you do not like the English I am using now, I am prepared to leap into a whole new vocabulary that doesn't sound half as pleasing to the ears.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 14:08 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Something scares me about Max's last post, and I can say I'm glad, lol, for reasons I can't discuss here. ^_^ Anyway, when I decide to not be lethargic and read back through Max's last post, I'll make my final decision as to how I feel towards you Xerxes.

For now, Max you have my vote, and will always have my vote.

-James 'Jumpin' Johab
Be cool and hang loose.

Noob- (Noun/Slang)(Verb) The actions of pie in the winter while holding a duck. -Jack Sauri Quote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 14:17 
Banned

"Xerxes, you are, from what I have learned, an atrocious human being with a vicious attitude and a liking for making the other people of this community suffer. You threatened to blackmail in-game when you questioned me about what you heard me say about Andre while you were evesdropping. Then you posted it. You have just hammered the nail on your coffin. I shall do what is in my power to forcefully show you the door here, so we can rid our community of such a filthy presence as yours. "

Don't lie. I never tried to blackmail you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 14:26 
Manager

There's that lying accusation again. I do not lie. Why would I have such a reason to do so now?

You threatened me, not openly, but it was easy to perceive. When I forcefully ended our conversation on the server, you came up to me and questioned me about what I had said about Andre (You were evesdropping, naughty devil).

Now you have posted what I had said. You tried to do it to my dismay. Allow me to return the favor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 14:38 
Banned

Maxwell Murder wrote:
There's that lying accusation again. I do not lie. Why would I have such a reason to do so now?

You threatened me, not openly, but it was easy to perceive. When I forcefully ended our conversation on the server, you came up to me and questioned me about what I had said about Andre (You were evesdropping, naughty devil).

Now you have posted what I had said. You tried to do it to my dismay. Allow me to return the favor.

Don't I have the right to say if you lie or not? According to me, yes you lie.
Why? Because you hate me alot.

I never threatened you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 18:31 
Nuke | Light Poster

このサーバーの性交の演劇にたわごとの嘘つきの性交の部分、値しない

HUH!? How does that f**king feel?

Anyway, now that that is out of the way, we can all explain how things went.

Being as YES I do in fact have another account, I was able to say (Even though I wasn't at my computer) being as my character was above the interrogation room, and that his consol recorded the events performed by tommy angelo, the kill was legitimate. Just because that account didn't have any access to weapons, I had to log onto my old account in order to get some and kill tommy angelo. I had planned the whole thing out for thirty minutes and roughly 10k out of my in-game life. With that I killed tommy angelo.

Like any other real life assassin I disposed of the weapon in the diner dumpster, I then took to the sewers and remained there.

OOCly, I knew that tommy would post a ban request, even though he had been warned not to. Not because the admins wouldn't pay attention, but because he was willing to bend and twist information to benefit him. Instead of posting that there was a remote possibility that there was a second account, eh posted that there was only one account, and that anybody who said otherwise was lying.

I was banned for two days, big f**king whoopty doo. but NO! Tommy thinks it would be fun to press it further, like he did when I killed him for killing Don, while CUFFED. Tell me tommy, after you died, you said something to me....was it....oh yes! "Sorry, I don't talk to strangers"

ever since then you immediatly said your character just decided to hate mine, and things went ugly from there.

Because of the kill, and me not being perma banned, he hates me even more than before, and looks for reasons and ways to punish me further. I try to solve it, but lets see how things went...

Tommy:
Quote:
Blackjackal wrote:
Okay, time to explain some things.

Don, I never said "fu** leave!" I just said something to calm you down, then the phrase "Raped my wife" registered, and I got angry because of what tommy did not too long ago. Being as I didn't know this was a common occurance, I figured that you were talking about my sister, so I told you to shut up.

Tommy is in fact a bad cop, and I have all sorts of evidence backing it up. If he doesn't get fired for IC reasons, he should be fired for OOC reasons. However no evidence behind this has been gahtered, but a few administrators are keeping an eye out for such bad behavior.

Time for me to answer now.

I am not a bad cop, you are a bad cop. You mix OOC with IC. What's the OOC reasons? You keep fighting to me over /com even though I told you to stop, alot of people can witness it included Eric and Stanley etc. You got nothing on me, nothing. I am waiting for you to give everything you have to perlov.

Me:
Quote:
Personally, I don't care if tommy gets banned or not, but what I do care about are all these abuse reports I keep getting from players, along with the complaints I'm getting about you're inability to RP. If there were another way to improve your abilities, or at least stop using OOC events to affect you're IC actions, then I might just stop bothering you.

For instance, just yesterday, I heard over your phone that somebody was being followed, so I asked you who it was, you promtly replied "Don't know Don't care."

Now you didn't say that because you didn't care, it's your job to care about things like that, and doing otherwise will get you fired. We both know thats not what you want. You said it because you thought I was trying everything in my power to get you banned. Right now, I've got what....three admins wanting you banned? It's amazing how much of a reputation you've got. But it'll remain as I've always said it. Nobody is getting banned until evidence comes up.

So, Tommy, don't take it personal that you're a suspect to a random DM performed by a cop. After all there are peices of evidence hinting that you were him. We'll have to wait until I can get some logs, which will be happening by tuesday.

For now, lets just try to work together as a team. Otherwise lacking cooperation will be noted and reported to the police chief. That means you respond to backup calls with "I am currently busy, try to handle it yourself" or "I'm heading there now" because phrases like those are a lot better than "//I don't care" or no response at all.

And tommy, you got me banned for supposedly mixing OOC with IC, the one peice that can make that come crashing down is that I have a second account. As long as that second account exists, it's technically not OOC information. If you want, we can talk more about this over AIM.

Tommy:
Quote:
online every week. This is funny, want to name them? Let's say, probably Maxwell one of them. Who else?

How much reputation have I got? Everything keep saying he hates me, they hate me etcetc. First of all, we do not have many cops caring. I fine people for breaking windows while not many people do, I have this "Tips & Emergency Number" which NONE of the others have. You hate me, and you speak for everyone.

Do whatever you want.

I am still waiting for you to report everything you have to perlov. I got nothing to hide, and please, STOP ACTING SO NICE ON THE FORUMS INFRONT OF EVERYONE.

You keep fighting over /com - why shouldn't I mention that so I can get you fired?

"And tommy, you got me banned for supposedly mixing OOC with IC, the one peice that can make that come crashing down is that I have a second account. As long as that second account exists, it's technically not OOC information. If you want, we can talk more about this over AIM."

Even if you have thousands other accounts I can still prove that you used OOC information. Why did you go to Sheilas computer OOC and help her, see whats going on there etc? That dosen't count.

Also, no thanks. No AIM with you, I would rather talk infront of others.

I didn't write this so good, unorganized and stuff probably, with mistakes. But yeah..I am kinda in a hurry.

Me:
Quote:
Tommy, for once, listen and don't get defensive. Okay? We're going to talk about this like civilized people.

We need to put the past behind us, if you think I care about that two day ban, I don't and I never will.

What I do care about is a cop that refuses to cooperate because of OOC reasons. Because you think I'm trying to get you banned, you use that to be angry at me in character. So please, stop that, Jack Monroe hasn't done anything to make you angry, you've done a lot of things to make HIM angry, but in the end you've died for it as well, thus making any information from those occurances, OOC information.

Now, are you going to acti civilized and talk about this? Or are you going to get defensive and start trying to put blame on me? If you honestly think I'll be fired by andre, then why did he re-employ me in the first place? No I cannot say it was because of you, but I can say it because he considered me one of his better cops. I work hard at my job, I'm a cop who cares about things to the fullest extent.

Now if you think I'm stereotyping, think about what you said. "You don't care about people breaking windows"

You're basing that on a stereotypical image formed by the borgata and mafia from the last time I was a cop. both hated me because I didn't let them get away after robbing, and that I charged them for almost everything they did wrong. Because of that they made me look like some sort of bloodthirsy soldier.

Being as I hardly ever see you on when I'm on, you really don't have anything to base that on. I do arrest people for crimes and whatnot. You're becoming more focused on that falsified image of me because I was just recently re-employed into the police force, by none other than ANDRE!!!

Now that we've covered your current problem, lets just calmly talk about how we can improve an RP environment, or I wil have an admin lock this thread. We really don't need you to keep pressing the argument, but instead, pressing the solutions.

Tommy:
Quote:
Tommy, for once, listen and don't get defensive. Okay? We're going to talk about this like civilized people.

No.

We need to put the past behind us, if you think I care about that two day ban, I don't and I never will.

What I do care about is a cop that refuses to cooperate because of OOC reasons. Because you think I'm trying to get you banned, you use that to be angry at me in character. So please, stop that, Jack Monroe hasn't done anything to make you angry, you've done a lot of things to make HIM angry, but in the end you've died for it as well, thus making any information from those occurances, OOC information.

You can not say that. My character may just hate you IC and I do have my reason. You have died too, therefore you can't say that.

Now, are you going to acti civilized and talk about this? Or are you going to get defensive and start trying to put blame on me? If you honestly think I'll be fired by andre, then why did he re-employ me in the first place? No I cannot say it was because of you, but I can say it because he considered me one of his better cops. I work hard at my job, I'm a cop who cares about things to the fullest extent.

This has nothing to with you, this is about me DMing Don Giovanni ((according to him)). He re-employed you because you asked for it and Andre wouldn't be afraid of firing if he gets evidence that you do something that you shouldn't do. If you ask me, I don't see you doing anything, I rarely see on the server and you often look in the other way when something happends ((again, if you ask me)).

You're basing that on a stereotypical image formed by the borgata and mafia from the last time I was a cop. both hated me because I didn't let them get away after robbing, and that I charged them for almost everything they did wrong. Because of that they made me look like some sort of bloodthirsy soldier.

Nope. No proof.

Being as I hardly ever see you on when I'm on, you really don't have anything to base that on. I do arrest people for crimes and whatnot. You're becoming more focused on that falsified image of me because I was just recently re-employed into the police force, by none other than ANDRE!!!

This dosen't mean I have never seen you online, I have, a couple times under a different character.

Now that we've covered your current problem, lets just calmly talk about how we can improve an RP environment, or I wil have an admin lock this thread. We really don't need you to keep pressing the argument, but instead, pressing the solutions.

I do not have any problem. Yet, you keep deny it, but I know that you're still angry for me because of what happend, let's see, approx a month ago also something that happend around a week ago with Sheila. We both know it, also, as I said, stop trying to be a angel now. "Calmly talk" - Yesterday you didn't want to stop flamming me on /com and keep arguging, even though I didn't start anything (which plenty of CIA's and cops can witness) - I stopped responding for a while too but you got tougher and tougher and thought I was scared of you.

also for some reason a part of my text disappeared, well, most of it, so yeah.

Me:
Quote:
Wow...tommy...you're harder to talk to than a....a rock! Seriously, you just said "No" to talking and solving problems. Either you're greedy, and you want to be able to kill people for threatening you, or you just lack the thought capacity to act right in the world, which also tells me something about your age as well.

I'd also recommend you don't rejoin the server, not because of me, but because of other people who have legitimate IC reasons to hurt you. I'll stay out of it, after all, it is your business.

Tommy:
Quote:
Blackjackal wrote:
Wow...tommy...you're harder to talk to than a....a rock! Seriously, you just said "No" to talking and solving problems. Either you're greedy, and you want to be able to kill people for threatening you, or you just lack the thought capacity to act right in the world, which also tells me something about your age as well.

I'd also recommend you don't rejoin the server, not because of me, but because of other people who have legitimate IC reasons to hurt you. I'll stay out of it, after all, it is your business.

I don't talk to people like you who are waiting for me to do something wrong then bust me. How am I greddy? Tell me. I don't want to be able, I can, however I won't. I am pretty sure most of you would kill someone if you were threatned. This is something Tracer did to me a while ago when I was in Borgata. It was nice RP and I enjoyed it, unlike others, I didn't put a ban request on him and keep complaning or saay that I had friends listening above intergeration room.

Isn't it interesting how people tell you their legitimate IC reasons to hurt me? This won't make much sense anyway. I am pretty sure atleast EVERYONE who joins te server DIES ONCE, everytime they join, they get killed atleast ONCE, thats a minium. What you say, makes no sense. I know you are going to kill me but w/e.

Me:
Quote:
Tommy, when the server is back up, get on and tell me, I will not join. And even then, you'll die. Also, if you get a gunned down, I'll be sure to post at your ban request, that you were warned.

Tommy:
Quote:
OK - I couldn't care less.

Don't believe that he said that? Lets get the link to the ENTIRE thing: viewtopic.php?t=5638&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Well tommy, lets reveiw the facts of the other death as well, you killing don while he WAS STILL CUFFED

viewtopic.php?t=5373

You've been a piss poor cop lately Xerxes, maybe you should think about who's watching you before you do things that might get you fired.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 18:35 
NukeSilo | Regular

Someone's pissing on broke cops?! Give me a name.

Just kidding, well...That cleared up a couple of things...

[23:30] YouKnowWho: its not like we even CARE
[23:30] Blackjackal: CARE about what!?
[23:30] Blackjackal: Huh!?
[23:30] YouKnowWho: that you like to play dressup
[23:31] Madoif: Funjob did it
[23:31] Madoif: Yuno did it

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2006, 19:03 
NukeSilo | This is my Home Page

Topic has served it's purpose due to the replies and the poll. Now it is just becoming a flame. Topic staying locked for flaming unless someone PM's me a valid reason to unlock this.

That's like going to a murder scene in which somebody has just died and jumping in front of the camera and saying "I DID! PAY ME MY MOTHA fu**' MONEY!" -Jared Damare

Dest was the best chief on our server ever. -Supernuker