NukeSilo Community

It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 05:29

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dest
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2006, 11:18 
Heavy Poster

ok lol dest why in the first place did you go spying on TR or rvrn if you dindt why did you take the tim to go post on nukesilo of what i did did it benefit you no. and also i think for you to start your own server you want to make the others look bad. thats just stupid and nuker how is tracer flaming he was only backing me up and falcon stop trying to circle around what i said you must be seriously stupid to think that MY OWN doesnt mean me makin my own i caps locked my OWN so that I MADE IT NO COPYING NO PASTING NO NOTHING some one helped me a bit but i did not copy. and i think dest has to get suspended CASUE WHY THE f**k DID HE TAKE TIME TO GO TO MY SITE AND POST WHAT I DO ON THIS SITE>>!!!!!!!(*^$*@Q#^%*@#^%*@#%^@(#^% doesnt make sence unless he wants something dont you think? and no offense but u must really have a boring life to go spy on other sites you too nuker with RSG this topic is not a flame i just wanted to clear everythning out and why the f**k did u ban tracer from the forums he dindt do anything except back me up. and dest you saying that owners arent mature for what napoleon did; what you want us to to talk like all gentelmen and s*it we are f**king 15 years like come on stop taking things so seriously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2006, 14:36 
NukeSilo | This is my Home Page

Ok first of all, I cannot read your message due to your negligence of periods, commans, spelling, and capitalization.

Second, I did not go spying on TR, I was thinking of thinking of joining the community, then I saw that post you made, and asked Blade about it, but he didn't answer the question, instead just spammed my xfire with childish insults.

I am sorry, but I take plagurism seriously as I am a coder and know the feeling.

And if you question why I am writing like I am educated, well, I am. I passed Elementry level English and Middle school level English also, however if you have not and prefer to type like that, I can accept it, but don't flame me for typing like this.

Sincerely,
'Sir' Dest

That's like going to a murder scene in which somebody has just died and jumping in front of the camera and saying "I DID! PAY ME MY MOTHA fu**' MONEY!" -Jared Damare

Dest was the best chief on our server ever. -Supernuker

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2006, 15:41 
NukeSilo | Regular

Yeah, tracer is a great rper, I could get a petition of a hundred names if you wanted me to

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2006, 16:24 
Manager

Tracer could of easily backed you up without flamming, the flamming is what got him banned.

Dests right when he says you need to learn grammer, or use the grammer you learned king, cause I do not feel like reading it.

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2006, 17:04 
Banned

Ok, ill try to fix it.

Quote:
Ok, Dest, why in the first place did you go spying on The Royalists or RVRN(huh)? If you didn't, why did you take the time to go post on Nukesilo of what i did. Did it benefit you? No.

Also I think that you started your own server, you want to make the other servers look bad. That's just stupid.

Supernuker, how is tracer flaming? He was the only one backing me up and FalconBK stop trying to circle around what I said. You must be seriously stupid to think that MY OWN doesnt mean me making my own. I capitalized MY OWN so that I MADE IT. NO COPYING, NO PASTING, NO NOTHING! Someone helped me a bit, but I did not copy the script. I think Dest should get suspended, CAUSE WHY THE fu** DID HE TAKE TIME TO GO TO MY SITE AND POST WHAT I DO ON THIS SITE!!(*^$*@Q#^%*@#^%*@#%^@(#^% .

It doesn't make sense unless Dest wants something. Don't you think? No offense but you must really have a boring life to go spy on other sites. You too Supernuker, with Red Spear Gaming.

This topic is not a flame, I just wanted to clear everythning out. And why the fu** did u ban tracer from the forums? He didn't do anything except back me up. Dest, you are saying that owners aren't mature for what napoleon did. What. You want us to to talk like all gentelmen and s***? We are fu**ing 15 years old. Like come on, stop taking things so seriously.

Cookie please

I still say we should add a little fox den area in somewhere.

Yeah, that would be nice ^.^

Can I play Fox House with you guys ^.^ Love you all ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

Post subject: Re: Dest
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2006, 17:08 
Banned

King Needs to Learn some Proper English. No offense but I cant understand what you said.

[LG] Destroyer12 wrote:
Sincerely,
'Sir' Dest

That...Is..."Lol"

FalconBK wrote:
Ok, ill try to fix it.

Quote:
Ok, Dest, why in the first place did you go spying on The Royalists or RVRN(huh)? If you didn't, why did you take the time to go post on Nukesilo of what i did. Did it benefit you? No.

Also I think that you started your own server, you want to make the other servers look bad. That's just stupid.

Supernuker, how is tracer flaming? He was the only one backing me up and FalconBK stop trying to circle around what I said. You must be seriously stupid to think that MY OWN doesnt mean me making my own. I capitalized MY OWN so that I MADE IT. NO COPYING, NO PASTING, NO NOTHING! Someone helped me a bit, but I did not copy the script. I think Dest should get suspended, CAUSE WHY THE fu** DID HE TAKE TIME TO GO TO MY SITE AND POST WHAT I DO ON THIS SITE!!(*^$*@Q#^%*@#^%*@#%^@(#^% .

It doesn't make sense unless Dest wants something. Don't you think? No offense but you must really have a boring life to go spy on other sites. You too Supernuker, with Red Spear Gaming.

This topic is not a flame, I just wanted to clear everythning out. And why the fu** did u ban tracer from the forums? He didn't do anything except back me up. Dest, you are saying that owners aren't mature for what napoleon did. What. You want us to to talk like all gentelmen and s***? We are fu**ing 15 years old. Like come on, stop taking things so seriously.

Cookie please

And Falcon...Thank you I can now understand that. Cookie Earned...Cookie earned.

Last edited by USN SEAL on 10 Jan 2006, 17:13, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2006, 17:11 

I applaud your ability to translate that! *Gives Cookie*

That's like going to a murder scene in which somebody has just died and jumping in front of the camera and saying "I DID! PAY ME MY MOTHA fu**' MONEY!" -Jared Damare

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2006, 17:15 
Banned

Oh and Kingat if you are intrested Dudeman A friend of mine has been looking for A way to solve abd spelling. Mabey you could see If anyone came up with somthing?

viewtopic.php?t=3359

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2006, 17:36 
NukeSilo | Regular

Tracer is a good RPer, i agree, what he said may not be appropriote.

[18:05] Deebz: i voted jesse
Quote:
Madoif: I voted Jesse.
Deebz: me too
zdrok: so did I
Quote:
[18:08] Deebz: Jesse gave me hope
[18:08] Deebz: Praise Jesse

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2006, 19:19 
NukeSilo | Regular

USN SEAL wrote:
Oh and Kingat if you are intrested Dudeman A friend of mine has been looking for A way to solve abd spelling. Mabey you could see If anyone came up with somthing?

viewtopic.php?t=3359

Ok, quit flaming, King does have good grammar, I know him, just he was stressed when he wrote it

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2006, 21:07 
NukeSilo | Regular

FalconBK wrote:
Ok, ill try to fix it.

Quote:

Cookie please

thank you! *gives another cookie* umm im actually 17 not 15

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2006, 23:23 
Banned

Knare wrote:
USN SEAL wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=3359

Ok, quit flaming, King does have good grammar, I know him, just he was stressed when he wrote it

Sorry Knare but That wasnt a Flame. If he is Stressed then he should take a break. Dont point fngers at me now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006, 14:05 
NukeSilo | Regular

Im not pointing fingers, just making sure no one else is

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006, 14:09 
Heavy Poster

wtf is wrong with you ppl no offense but you must be an idiot to not know what i wrote and dest even if you felt strongly about plagerism why did u post it on nukesilo ? mabey cause you think ever one here likes you and thed back you up . Nuker dont start saying s*it about my wroitiong YOU HAVE THE WORST SPELLING / WRITING IN The world and i made the topic called dest cause i knew dest qwill not look at TR site and will here thats why its called DEST for ME AND DEST ONLY dest again why did you ocme to NUKESILO why didnt u post it in sterven / harbu / anywhere else? and btw ur not the best cheif ever Wink vash was

No flamming

King At

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006, 14:44 

Ok first of all, I cannot read your message due to your negligence of periods, commans, spelling, and capitalization.

Second, this discussion isn't about Chief, so if you insist on flaming me about that randomly in this topic, you should be suspended. If you want me to counter-attack you so you can feel better, please somehow get into the MCPD, and read the MCPD Only forums on mcpd.nukesilo.net , and the topic about Vash. While most of those posts contain officers complaining about how horrible of a Chief Vash was, it is in a different topic that actually pertained to that person, unlike you randomly insulting me out of nowhere. If you people don't want to talk about Vash, I am fine with that. However, please do not bring it up if you do not wish to talk about it.

Sincerely,
'Sir' Dest

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006, 16:21 
Manager

kingat wrote:
Nuker dont start saying s*** about my wroitiong YOU HAVE THE WORST SPELLING / WRITING IN The world

My grammar is pretty good, my spelling isn't, and don't start talking, you spelled writing wrong.

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006, 17:18 
Manager

bull s*it topic.

locked and king is going back to getting banned.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]