NukeSilo Community

It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 00:54

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2007, 19:31 
Manager

Calm the f**k down over this whole furry matter.

Ok, this furry hatred thing has gone way past the point of whats acceptable. Its so far past it, the line is on another planet.

If you disagree with what I say here, then do not flame, don't get mad, it won't help the situation. I'm going to try to explain everything so everyone (hopefully) can understand it. If you don't understand something, feel free to ask I'll try to explain better.

People who choose to be furry choose it to be a lifestyle usually. Some furries choose to only be furry for rp, or just to draw stuff, but some choose if for their lifestyles. Some people choose religion for their lifestyles, some choose to be vegetarian, ect. Being furry is no different from those either.

If you don't like furries, I don't, and I'm sure many others, don't give a rats ass. For whatever reason you don't like furries, you do not need to f**king flame one cause they like to be a furry and show their pride.

Fox in his post, was just showing his pride off, asking the people who flammed him (which is not allowed in this community) to be banned. The people who flammed him were banned. This was completely within acceptable rules, and SHOULD and COULD of been done without any flamming or argueing.

Now, lets ask ourselves why it turned into what it did. I can only see two reasons, A) they had a problem with our rules cause he was trying to get someone banned for breaking them, or B) they were mad cause he was trying to defend his lifestyle. If its A, then your not welcome in this community if you don't like our rules so leave now. If its B, then learn something here. He was defending his lifestyle. If your starting saying someone who didn't eat meat was wrong they would most likely defend themselves too. Fox defended what he was, which was being a furry, just as what any other person would defend themselves if you said they were stupid cause what they believed in.

Lets put it in another way which hopefully can be understood a little better for everyone who doesn't really understand. Being a Furry is sort of similar to being a Trekie. Now don't get me wrong, they aren't similar by whats in them. Both have really large cultures, they have their conventions (Furcon and Trekcon) where mass people migrate to vegas or another area to attend, and they both like to see themselfs as the role (Furries as animals, trekies as starship captains, kligons, ect.) Both will defend themselfs if you call what they like stupid. You could prob get into a arguement with either of the groups saying what you disagree with them and it could easily go on forever.

Trekies sometimes dress up aliens with their spock ears and such and go out to their conventions, or they roleplay that their captains of a starship and go out and shot the klingons or something. Furries do pretty much the same thing, instead of dressing up as aliens, they dress up in animal suits, and instead of roleplaying as starship captains, they roleplay as... (drum roll).... Animals! (slap your wrist if you got that one wrong).

Ok, so I don't see trekies getting going around getting flammed anywhere close to the times I see furries getting flammed. Christians show off their pride, Muslims show off their pride (Sucide bombings in Iraq anyone?), and Furries show off their pride. Why do people get so bend out of shape when furries show off their pride? Is it because they roleplay as animals. In this community, chances are you roleplay on our TSRP server, and if you do and get mad cause people like to roleplay as animals, then your just a hypocrite. Its no different that you roleplaying that your a cop or a mafia when your not (unless you are, but then just change your job on the server). If you don't like to roleplay, LOTS of people do like to roleplay, so honestly, what is the big deal that people roleplay as a animal? I can't see a big deal no matter how I think of it at all.

We have one reason that I can think of as to why people don't like furries out of the way. Honestly, I don't think many people dislike furries because of that. Another reason people could hate furries is the fact that the "stereotypical" furry is homosexual. Officially, what does that have to do with furries. Going back to the trek example, I'm sure their are people who like Star Trek and are homosexual. So what is someone is homosexual, why not making fun of them for being homosexual and not a furry. I hate to tell you this but not all furries are homosexual. SO get that out of your mind right now. So, thinking this as to why people don't like furries, doesn't make much real scene. Its like saying all black people are good at basketball, its just not true.

We have two reasons that I can think of as to why people don't like furries. Is it possibly the fact that they "yiff"? Grow up, animals do it in real life, and I belive the term your most familiar with is "Cybering". Its the same thing as "Cybering", they just roleplay animals when they do it. Another thing which alot of people thing all furries do is bestiality. If you don't know what this is, then look it up, I'm not explaining it here. In reality, only a very small percentage of furries do this. The average furry I can guarantee you does not do bestiality.

The last reason, was most likley the most common reason as to why people hate furries. Yes there are furries who do it, but not all furries do. I hate it, and most other people hate it when you associate a group with something. Not all blacks are good at basketball. Not everyone from Texas is a redneck. Not all furries yiff or do that stuff. Please quit associating stuff with furries that are not true.

Ok, I explained everything I could think of as to why people just jump in and flame furries. The other reason I can think of is cause they like to be a furry. Thats not really a reason, you don't see everyone so pissed off cause people like to be a basketball player now do you?

Yes, there will be furries who are homosexual, and do do some of hte other things I mentioned, but not all do.

Offically, for those who don't know yet (Which I don't see how not), I am a furry and I'm da*n proud of it. I tried hard to write this from a non-furry viewpoint, so the non-furries could read it without being distracted by that. Hopefully I talked some sense into some of you.

I wrote this, because I'm f**king tired of everyone flamming furries cause people enjoy being a furry. I'm not going to tolerate it in this community. If you don't like furries, even after knowing everything, then keep your da*n opinions to yourself. Flamming furries cause you don't like what they like is not going to be tolerated in this community. This applies for anything else which is within our rules as well. If you like, (thinks of something random), Dragon Ball Z, and start a thread about it seeing how people like it, and people goes over and starts flamming you about it, then they are going to get banned.

Lets put it down to simple statement which I promise you will help you avoid many flame wars, and arguments, and most likely will prevent you from getting banned at many places is: "If what your going to say isn't nice, don't say it". Follow that and you and everyone else can enjoy themselves.

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2007, 20:08 
Banned

I agree, people are putting too much effort into starting problems about it.

If someone wants to be gay, vegetarian, weeaboo, furry, or something along those lines, then let em be what they wanna be.
It will only become a problem when someone like that criticizes others about not being what they are.

I dont mind furries, but theres a line between being one, and just being an annoyance about it.

I think The-Fox pretty much crossed the line between being a furry and outright ridiculous.

darkapples wrote:
Jack only gets to see ugly women naked. DUH! Rolling Eyes

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2007, 20:18 
Manager

twitch42o wrote:
I think The-Fox pretty much crossed the line between being a furry and outright ridiculous.

That's all I have to say about the most recent incident.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2007, 20:26 
Manager

xfire: cpeanutg
Nothing wrong with showing off their pride, or defending themselves. It is _how_ they defend themselves against the flamers that gets me.

If they flame you and act immature, don't act immature and flame them back. That is stooping to their intellect level. Be mature about it. Be the intelligent one and state your rebuttal to their comments/flames in a clear and concise manner.

If they refuse to listen to you then they truly are unintelligent and are thus a waste of your energy to try to talk to them. Either that or they are attention whores and are just provoking you because they know the following:

1.) You are an easy target.
2.) You will quickly pay them attention by flaming them back, thus drawing even more attention to them.

And if you flame them back you deserve an equal ban length IMHO (which I have dished out on several occasions here and in my community).

My internets are going f**ked

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2007, 20:29 
Manager

Same thing as Jack, I have no problems with Furries, I was stating the stereotypical view of furries and being homosexual.

And as Jack said, calling humans lowlifes is very uncalled for.

I really can't think of a way to explain it without having to use racial terms that can't be said on the forums.

But the bottom line of it all is him flaming humans is just as uncalled for, in my point of view more uncalled for, as flaming a furry.

Quote:
Fox in his post, was just showing his pride off, asking the people who flammed him (which is not allowed in this community) to be banned. The people who flammed him were banned. This was completely within acceptable rules, and SHOULD and COULD of been done without any flamming or argueing.

I'm sure we can both agree that the ban/abuse section isn't for showing your pride off.

I agree it could have been done without flaming, and I did my end of the deal to keep it that way.

But, I feel in this case, noone should be banned, they did start it, but Fox did more than defend himself. Fox defended his belief, good for him I'm happy he can stand up for himself.
Fox also attacked them, by flaming what the majority of us are here(lifestyle wise) and what we all are genetically.

Maturity needs to be shown on both sides of this, the "humans" by accepting furries beliefs. "furries" by understanding they are humans genetically, not flaming.

I agree with peany 100% also.

[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: God must love crazy f**k tards
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Why?
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Becasue he makes so many of them.

Quote:
DraconicDon: would you abduct a hobo/postman whom's IQ drops to that of a child when fed a happymeal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2007, 22:25 
NukeSilo | Medium Poster

ok i hope i wasnt banned >_>

my alt email is victorvideogameplayer@yahoo.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2007, 14:10 
Banned

Maxwell Murder wrote:
twitch42o wrote:

That's all I have to say about the most recent incident.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2007, 16:49 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

furry hatred still goes on? i even remember it when i was on the server.

HI EVERYONE?!?

and oh yeah
good speech nuker

Yes, there will be furries who are homosexual, and do do some of hte other things I mentioned, but not all do.
^^^ LOLOL im not sure if its supposed to be funny but that is a good line

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2007, 17:41 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

xfire: deebz2k5
rachelkitty wrote:

HI EVERYONE?!?

and oh yeah
good speech nuker

^^^ LOLOL im not sure if its supposed to be funny but that is a good line

Y hlo thar.

And yeah, this s*it needs to stop. I'm tired of the argueing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2007, 17:59 
NukeSilo | Regular

hai

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2007, 18:05 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

rachelkitty wrote:

HI EVERYONE?!?

WHOAOMG :O

Deebz: I love guys, lol

Quote:
Blue Destiny: If you could sleep with any person in the world, who would you sleep with?
zdrok: uhh
zdrok: Osama bin Laden, so I can blow him to hell
zdrok: oh s**t
zdrok: that came out wrong

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2007, 19:39 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

Lol someone deleted my very contributing post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2007, 19:49 

The way I see it is that everyone should respect everyone else's ideas, religion, race and other beliefs and what not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2007, 19:59 
Manager

Swamp Fox wrote:
The way I see it is that everyone should respect everyone else's ideas, religion, race and other beliefs and what not.

Agreed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2007, 20:45 
NukeSilo | Regular

Swamp Fox wrote:

What if I were to say I was a Satanic, homosexual, cynical freak of nature who thinks that Francis Marion should rot in hell so I could shove it up his?

Rolling Eyes

<3

[23:30] YouKnowWho: its not like we even CARE
[23:30] Blackjackal: CARE about what!?
[23:30] Blackjackal: Huh!?
[23:30] YouKnowWho: that you like to play dressup
[23:31] Madoif: Funjob did it
[23:31] Madoif: Yuno did it

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007, 11:34 

Well, seeing how Francis Marion is my favorite person of the Revolutionary War (His nickname was Swamp Fox) I could care less what you say Jared. <3 Opinions are opinions, I respect everyones opinion if they have good reason for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007, 15:34 
NukeSilo | Regular

He asked for it? Rolling Eyes Wink

[23:30] YouKnowWho: its not like we even CARE
[23:30] Blackjackal: CARE about what!?
[23:30] Blackjackal: Huh!?
[23:30] YouKnowWho: that you like to play dressup
[23:31] Madoif: Funjob did it
[23:31] Madoif: Yuno did it

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007, 15:56 
NukeSilo | Regular

im sorry nuker but thats too much to read heheheh Laughing

i dont even know what furry is i mean i know it means someone hairy, but i hear natzis and hitler got mention here so im guessing its something else xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007, 16:44 
Manager

Manikstor wrote:
im sorry nuker but thats too much to read heheheh Laughing

i dont even know what furry is i mean i know it means someone hairy, but i hear natzis and hitler got mention here so im guessing its something else xD

you might want to find out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007, 16:48 
NukeSilo | Medium Poster

remember.....

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND :O

my alt email is victorvideogameplayer@yahoo.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007, 16:58 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

Manikstor wrote:

you spelled nazis wrong Smile. I thought grammar and vocabulary is now like a rule on the forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007, 16:58 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

Manikstor wrote:

you spelled nazis wrong Smile. I thought grammar and vocabulary is now like a rule on the forums. I'm such a loser for correcting you ^_______^

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007, 17:30 
Trial Admin

double post. next time edit instead of posting again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007, 17:45 
NukeSilo | Regular

rachelkitty wrote:
Manikstor wrote:

you spelled nazis wrong Smile. I thought grammar and vocabulary is now like a rule on the forums. I'm such a loser for correcting you ^_______^

bah its alright i don't care. I don't use that word often so i wouldn't know how to spell it ^_^