NukeSilo Community

It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 04:04

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Well...Ta ta
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 19:55 
NukeSilo | Regular

Well...I'm taking my leave from NukeSilo. From the community that started it all. It all started in a DMing server where I met Jeremiah, who has gone MIA. He introduced me to TS:RP and brought me to NukeSilo. I have befriended quite a few of people. While at the same time, making enemies doing what I thought was right. I come here today because me and a fellow officer (who's name will remain unrevealed) were fooling around tonight and added "the Cop Fox" to the last bit of our name. An admin (who was doing his job and what was right) changed our name back. Unfortunately, my officer was already changing it back when the admin warned us not to do it again or it's a ban. So, I countered in defense saying "I will quit if my officer gets banned." Well, from than on I took things immaturely when the admin scoffed at what he thought was a bluff. He didn't ban my officer, but scoffed at my "bluff". What led me to quit? Pride. Stubborn. Hell, pick anything that makes you happy. As I was making this thread, he xfired me and asked if I was serious. And I replied "Yes.". Than all of the sudden he became hostile towards me and saying I'm pathetic for going to The Royalists and/or RSG. However, The Royalists apparently hate me (and I them) and Red Spear Gaming back them up. Therefore, both are out of the question.

Here's a few words to my closer friends in NukeSilo.

Donovan James-Haha, we had great times. Especially when we went and caused hell that other server robbing all the time and using a glitch to dupe weapons. Funny how I integrated NukeSilo into our bio applications.

John Vale- Michael Jackson! Haha, priceless. Had fun chasing you around the city...Actually, no...Not really.

Mr. Sir- Haha, we had great times. I actually had fun talking to another intellectual person who actually spelled correctly...Well...Most of the time.

Jeremiah-The one guy who introduced it all. I have to give props to you...Even if you'll never read this...

James 'Dutch' Shultz- Heh, the guy who loaned me the money. You were great, showed me that one zombie server that I spent days on end on...Thanks a lot man.

Jason Jaques- Beep. LOL. If I ever annoyed you in anyway, I would like to formally apologize.

G-STRIKER- Ahh yes, your one of the cooler FOXHOUNDS. Ever. You RPed almost everything, and always did what you thought was right. I had no problems getting you to jail and I thank you for that.

Edward Greeves- We haven't really hung out much, but regardless...Your a great all around guy.

Deebz-Heh, your one of my better cops that I hired. You've stuck by me through thick and thin.

Shippo- Your a really great admin, at first I didn't really like you as a cop due to one fact. There were so many complaints about you from some of my friends, but after I got to know you, you're a great guy.

Milly-Haha, we had good times. "O RLY?!" "YA RLY!" "JONES!" Haha, keep the cult alive.

Dest Romano- Of course, the guy that started it all. From the point where you denied me from the MCPD, to the time where you handed me the Chief. You were (and still are) the greatest Chief. Strict, has a sense of humor (SKIN 'EM ALIVE!), and you watched out for all the cops.

SuperNuker-And while most of you out there (who's names I refuse to reveil) call Supernuker a tyrant and such, you guys fail to realize that he's not a bad guy. I don't remember a single moment...Err...I take that back. That one time when I was banned for getting stuck in the door was total s*it. But besides that, Nuker hasn't done anything wrong. When I said I had keys to a property during a hostage situation, he told me we should RP it and have it forced open and such. You cut me quite a bit of deals as MCPD and MCMD, and I thank you for that. Even if you do call me "traitor" I never really got serious into those other servers.

LLLL-Thank you for everything you've done. From the Op kits to the Police Tazers to taking off hits on Police from the Mafia, there really hasn't been any time where I've repaid you. I don't know how I ever can now...But I'd just like to thank you.
-----------------------------

As to the MCPD bits. As to who will take reign on the MCPD, I have only this to answer you. I really request that Edward Greeve takes it upon return and I have narrowed it down to a few officers to take over it in the mean time.

G-STRIKER
Deebz Charles
James Paige

Those three people are the only guys I could actually rely on in situations.

However new G-STRIKER is to this side, he's still a good person. He's had my back through thick in thin, even if he was on the otherside of the law. The only exception is when he was preforming the crime himself.

Deebz Charles is the only cop that has stuck by me from the moment he was hired. He was also the most active one in the beginning, but I'm guessing that school slowed him down a bit.

James Paige, ahh yes. I remember working with Paige in my early days as a cop. He was a great guy, fair, and listens to orders. I will vouche for anything he does. He was one of the only cops I hung out with early on.

-------------------

And with that, my friends I say..."Ta ta". I may return one day, but that probably won't happen until I swallow my pride.

Sincerely,
Jon aka Jared 'Tosken' Damare

[23:30] YouKnowWho: its not like we even CARE
[23:30] Blackjackal: CARE about what!?
[23:30] Blackjackal: Huh!?
[23:30] YouKnowWho: that you like to play dressup
[23:31] Madoif: Funjob did it
[23:31] Madoif: Yuno did it

Last edited by Jared Damare on 25 Jan 2006, 20:31, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 19:56 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

its been great, jared, seeya Sad

Deebz: I love guys, lol

Quote:
Blue Destiny: If you could sleep with any person in the world, who would you sleep with?
zdrok: uhh
zdrok: Osama bin Laden, so I can blow him to hell
zdrok: oh s**t
zdrok: that came out wrong

Last edited by Donovan James on 25 Jan 2006, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 19:59 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

xfire: deebz2k5
Goodbye Jared! It was a lot of fun... Hope you decide to come back later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 20:01 
Banned

Shocked Shocked Shocked

NO WAY!

where ya goin??

darkapples wrote:
Jack only gets to see ugly women naked. DUH! Rolling Eyes

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 20:03 
NukeSilo | Heavy Poster

Man... I wish you wern't leaving Jared =\ I hope we still can find time to play games like NS together and all.
About when I first started, I don't know if I got complaints because I was friends with Tenso, and people blamed me for what he did, Or because it was my first RP server. Even though its been only a day, I still kinda miss being allied with MCPD... =\

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 20:14 
Heavy Poster

Crying or Very sad

Robo Jones will miss you dearly. Please come back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 20:19 
Banned

da*n man sorry i didnt get to play with ya more often, good luck!

darkapples wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 20:20 
NukeSilo | Regular

<3 ya jared

[18:05] Deebz: i voted jesse
Quote:
Madoif: I voted Jesse.
Deebz: me too
zdrok: so did I
Quote:
[18:08] Deebz: Jesse gave me hope
[18:08] Deebz: Praise Jesse

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 20:20 
TSRP Admin

Don't leave Jared! It would make me too sad, and besides think of everyone who will miss you for such a stupid situation! I witnessed it and knew you were serious but DON'T leave, PLEASE. You can come back on the server and everyone will be happy! I know i will be! Anyone who has a problem with you can just shove off! Crying or Very sad

A bit of wisdom, for the misguided.

Jon: i dont have a penis
Jon: i may of just hit puberty and realised it
Jon: dont quote that

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 20:22 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Milly wrote:
Don't leave Jared! It would make me too sad, and besides think of everyone who will miss you for such a stupid situation! I witnessed it and knew you were serious but DON'T leave, PLEASE. You can come back on the server and everyone will be happy! I know i will be! Anyone who has a problem with you can just shove off! Crying or Very sad

She is so right man, they can shove off

Deebz: I love guys, lol

Quote:
Blue Destiny: If you could sleep with any person in the world, who would you sleep with?
zdrok: uhh
zdrok: Osama bin Laden, so I can blow him to hell
zdrok: oh s**t
zdrok: that came out wrong

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 20:34 
Manager

Do what you suits you. I think you've earned yourself that much. It was nice RPing with you, though our time on the server together was limited.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 20:38 
NukeSilo | Regular

If you love something, let it go.
If it comes back to you it's yours.
If it doesn't, it never was...
I sold my soul to the devil
And the price was cheap.
And it's cold on this level,
Because it's twice as deep.
But you don't hear me,
Your ignorance is listening
And so on
Sometimes it's better to be thought dumb
Shall I go on?
Yo, for real, what's the deal?
It's a mystery
How is it I can live and make history?
If you don't see it, it wasn't meant for you to see.
If you wasn't born with it, it wasn't meant for you to be.
But you can't blame me, for wantin' to be held
Locked down in a cell, with a sole "Get well"
This is hell, come meet the devil and give me the key.
For can't be worse than the curse that was given to me.
It's what I live for, you take away that, and I'm gone.
I'm gonna flow regardless
Because I'm an artist
Until I'm trapped
I'm gonna continue to hit the hardest whether I scrap or rap
Give me death,
But you ain't my friends,
You've come to take my ends.
-------------------------
I might drop back in a while
I merely say what's in my heart,
And you call it a style.
Don't put it in a cage,
Don't mistreat it,
You say you hungry for knowledge?
Hear it is. Eat it.
---------------------
About FalconBK, he's an alright guy. I'd like to formally request you stop acting the way you do towards him.
----------------------
I was talking to someone, and I just thought of this. Everyone is alright if you disregard everything they've done to you and see them at face value.
You guys need to chill out, if you get killed, realize that it's a game. See it as I do, what is done is done and nothing can be done about the past. Just let go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 21:03 
Banned

Jared was nice to everyone. Id say hes the third best MCPD Chief (Dest first, Dudeman next). I didn't get to see him as much as Dest or Dudeman as chief but he made an impact.

I still say we should add a little fox den area in somewhere.

Yeah, that would be nice ^.^

Can I play Fox House with you guys ^.^ Love you all ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 21:09 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Good Luck Jared, you were a badass cop

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 21:49 
NukeSilo | This is my Home Page

All the good Chiefs retired...regretful.

Anyways it was an honor meeting you, hope to see you again sometime in the future...

That's like going to a murder scene in which somebody has just died and jumping in front of the camera and saying "I DID! PAY ME MY MOTHA fu**' MONEY!" -Jared Damare

Dest was the best chief on our server ever. -Supernuker

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 22:31 
Heavy Poster

Well Jared, It was fun to play with you on this server, and i hope to do so on others. I remember back when you joined the PD and how i imediatly decided you could, and would go places. I did my best to be frend you and help you along the way. And look where you ended up, Chief. Its bad to see you leave, but im sure me and you will play together on TS:RP or NS in the future. But my last thing to do is to get even with you for the things you said when I left the PD, which are also true in this case:

Jared Damare wrote:
No0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0!!!!!!!!!

Jared Damare wrote:
There goes an active cop.

We'll miss you, <3 Jared.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 22:45 
Manager

No!!! you cant RECONSIDER

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2006, 22:58 
NukeSilo | Regular

Jared, Please do not leave. You are the one that had confidence in me and hire me back to the Police, and I thank you for that. Your are/were a great chief and a great RPer. Please, as LLLL said, Reconsider.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2006, 01:22 
Banned

Reconsider! If you quit now it would be a permanent problem to a temporary and minor situation! And remember that quitters never win, and that winners NEVER quit.

Havent said that one in a LONG time.

darkapples wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2006, 05:52 
NukeSilo | Regular

*cough* forgot 5up3rm4n

hope u made a good choice l8r

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2006, 09:55 
Banned

Ciao Jared, it was fun playing with you when you where in nukesilo.

Too bad my interest in TS:RP is a bit lost, but I would have liked to play more.

Good Luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2006, 10:31 
NukeSilo | Regular

Your joking right? You have to reconsider! Besides where else can you go and have this much fun without me!

*psst* $500 and that admin will never bother you again...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2006, 13:37 
NukeSilo | This is my Home Page

Now that I think about it, I might remember hiring James Paige because he was the one person that actually RP RP RP'ed. Mabye Jared hired him an the name just reminds me of that guy....I think he had a longer last name.

Anyways, Jared I did not turn you down for the MCPD origionally, check here: http://mcpd.nukesilo.net/viewtopic.php?t=35

That's like going to a murder scene in which somebody has just died and jumping in front of the camera and saying "I DID! PAY ME MY MOTHA fu**' MONEY!" -Jared Damare

Dest was the best chief on our server ever. -Supernuker

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2006, 15:39 
NukeSilo | Regular

[LG] Destroyer12 wrote:
Now that I think about it, I might remember hiring James Paige because he was the one person that actually RP RP RP'ed. Mabye Jared hired him an the name just reminds me of that guy....I think he had a longer last name.

Nope, you hired him. I remember working with him and James Johab. It was a pretty great trio I might add.

brandon7219 wrote:
Jared, Please do not leave. You are the one that had confidence in me and hire me back to the Police, and I thank you for that. Your are/were a great chief and a great RPer. Please, as LLLL said, Reconsider.

Reconsider? Alright. I'll only come back if everyone wants me to come back. And if you take a look at it from a wide scale of the whole community, it's going to be a no. I've made my enemies. Turned some enemies into friends. And of course vice versa.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2006, 16:06 
NukeSilo | Regular

Later man. We di have some great times. Sorry s*it went bad. Maybe we will meet up in another life.

Quote:
Two hours later Shultz still wondering about the night befor called up his drinking buddy Katamari and asked what happen,although katamaris speech was slurred due to being hung over shultz could still make out some of it,"durrr we weresz at teh bar and teh fat hoe be looking up at you and she be saying sumethin bout darts and indians scalpen mexicans"