NukeSilo Community

It is currently 02 Jul 2024, 21:43

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 15:21 
NukeSilo | Medium Poster

http://911blimp.net/home.shtml
The only evidence we have that Osama bin Laden did 9/11 is a video "confession" which turns out to contain a fake Osama (in other words, a poor double)!

"The Confessor"--------------- Osama bin Laden
"The Confessor"---------------- Osama bin Laden

That's right! The "proof" of "who dunnit" (9/11) is all part of The Big Lie.

I'll get more soon but 911 blimp.com is down =P

Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, and I deserve to pay for my own sins, but I do believe that You died for me to pay for my sins. Today, the best I know how, I will trust You as my Saviour. I will depend on You from this moment on for my salvation. Amen.

The moment you do this, God promises you are not condemned but have everlasting life and that you will never perish in Hell. You are going to Heaven when you die!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 15:30 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

rofl my falafel and waffle

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 15:32 
let me just say on ehting you liberial junky, the entire government knew about 9/11 before it would happen, they didn't do anything about it because of 2 reasons... #1 it would cause wide spread panic. #2 they didn't think it was possible...... let me remind you, your pressious party leader John Kerry voted to go to war in Iraq... da*n i get hella into politics, one of these days i just might be president, HEIL COBRA! that's a joke.

Friends don't let friends vote democrat!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 15:56 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

Dude, I’m a democrat, and your disgracing it. We didn’t know, it wasn’t a conspiracy; to say it was known about before it happened is a complete lie. 67% of New Yorkers all believe the government knew about it before hand now. Look, human beings are all naturally scared, they want to think that something has a rationality to it, something to explain, but this is not the case to start a conspiracy theory, the JFK shooting conspiracy shooting is a complete lie too. My god, people don't even lift a finger these days to find the truth. 911blimp.net may be one of the most anti-American websites on the Internet. They are the kind of people I talk about when I write, "they don’t lift a finger". Osama bin laden never admitted it, "the confessor" as you said, did. What do you think they wanted when they did this, Panic, death, and to screw up the country for a while, saying that the government knew about it before hand is just a second jab at bush's face. It happened for no rational reason, people need to accept that, there is no way to explain what happened, Bush was a good president at the time, but has clumsy, and just plain lacking in common sense. He’s spent more money in proportion to all the presidents of the past all combined. He’s reached a 60+ percent disapproval rating. He’s failing big time now, but this war is justified, and with a reason. He didn’t know, and Bush is a decent human being, saying they knew is treason to your country. And saying it would cause widespread panic is bull s*** too, there’s more guns in the hands of Americans citizens than all the armies of the world together. Americans are loyal and always ready to fight back, this country will never be taken down, because if you fu** over our army, you got to fu** the rest of us next.

To sum this all up. We're not French. (Who, by the way if people remember, let the Germans walk in and take over in less than a day in WW2.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 16:01 
NukeSilo | This is my Home Page

http://supernuker.nukesilo.net/movies/pentagon.swf

Teehee, i found it when snooping around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 16:24 
Manager

Yup, although all information on my file site is public unless its under the private folder or is passworded.

NukeSilo Head of Human Resources
GameSurge Support Operator | http://gamesurge.net - #gamesurge
Gather Network Administrator | http://gather-network.eu - #gather-network

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 16:38 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

oh, and how contradicting of itself it is. People are fundamentally skeptical, and dont trust the explanations they have. It's a special kind of ass hole that will look at those videos, they WERE released, over and over again, and your first thought to be "This is a government hoax". You cant just make s*it up when something bad happens, its alright to be skeptical, but you should be demanding to be convinced its not a consperacy, with evidence. Its a paranoid fantasy, and im about to prove it. Dan Daily, the fire chief closest to the twin towers, he knows. To say that the videos were never released is hilarious, because every video that was ever "taken away" as people say, spread through person to person, to the websites you see exploiting them to use as consperacy theories, and just to normal people like wild fire.

and so people know, dont you dare start the argument "the building collapsed on it's feet, if there was a fire on one side, it would have fallen over." becuase a non-hydrocarbonized fire fueled by 10 thousand gallons of jet fuel, with steal truss construction, with, well, hydrocarbon based plastic furniture, computers, you know, things that are in an office building.
Look, things bent, steel trus is, in reality, weak, and it fell on itself.

The idea on 911blimp.com have NO evidence, no fact, they're lieing. My god, people hate thinking about in the flash of an eye, somthing bad can happen, they want an over riding situation that will make you say "oooh, there was always a system." Every consperacy has been proven wrong, lieing under the rocks and waiting for some truth in saying 911 was a hoax, is like saying the moon landing was faked. People, dont look at an idiot's website and beleive them, search for some truth yourself, look deeper than just looking at recordings, look into the temperatures steel would warp, bend, or melt at, not just things that mention 9/11. Open your minds, people are so ignorant. The government could never even cover up a break in to a psychiatrist's office in a cheesy hotel. If they cant cover up Watergate, they could never EVER cover up this.

Look, isnt the official release of what happened enough of a "consperacy"? Religious fanatics directed by God, conspired to use planes as suicide bombs to demolish an American landmark, kill 1000ths of people, and crush the economy, liberty, and spirit of the greatest nation on earth. So they did it on a low budget, with cunning, and psychotic determination. Look, take it like this, you dont need a lot. Just like a balloon can be destroyed by a pin, it only takes somthing small, simple, crazy, and MEAN, can destroy somthing big and beautiful?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 16:41 
NukeSilo | This is my Home Page

Anyone have pics of the satan head in the smoke?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 16:42 
NukeSilo | Medium Poster

I'm neither Democratic nor Republican nor Green. I am of the Constitutional Party
http://www.constitutionparty.com/

Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, and I deserve to pay for my own sins, but I do believe that You died for me to pay for my sins. Today, the best I know how, I will trust You as my Saviour. I will depend on You from this moment on for my salvation. Amen.

The moment you do this, God promises you are not condemned but have everlasting life and that you will never perish in Hell. You are going to Heaven when you die!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 16:43 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

Dr. Dre wrote:
Anyone have pics of the satan head in the smoke?

Photoshopped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 16:46 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

i am french and take offense to that
tu es stéréotypé ou stupide
je suis offensé

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 16:49 
Banned

Yay america!!! no offence but i want to goto to japan >_>

Somasu then shouted that I was an angry prepubescent, and that I had a small penis

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 16:53 
NukeSilo | Medium Poster

Pirogoeth wrote:
Yay america!!! no offence but i want to goto to japan >_>

obviously... just look at ur signature... lol Razz

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 18:14 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

Riccio wrote:
i am french and take offense to that
tu es stéréotypé ou stupide
je suis offensé

Stereotypes were made for a reason, sorry. And im sorry that you take offense, really, but, they do give up every war or alliance with anyone in a war, whenever one starts...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 19:26 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Retard, stop with the Anti-Bush Bullshit alright, Just because you hate him, doesn't mean you need to make yourself look like a retard infront of the forums.

Stupid ass liberals

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2005, 20:04 
Manager

dont post this s*it here.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]