NukeSilo Community

It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 11:04

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2009, 23:00 
Normal Poster

In-Game name:Gorden Michigan

Steam_ID:STEAM_0:18523655

Job Applying:NCMO vice Mayor.

About How Long You've Roleplayed For: I have been role playing now for about a year and over.

Why should I give you this job?:I feel that I may make a good person to stand up to. I Want to make good Ideas, and Improve the support given to people. I am very active and I am smart. I know that People around the city can count on me. I can provide Respect and honer. This is a big duty, and I understand that. Believe you me, You can trust me for all causes, Because as I take care, And watch over the civilians of Nuke city, I will try my best to be docile vice mayor for all that is right. I will light the dark! I will increase law enforcements for safety. I will increase the fines and make choices that will benefit the city, and put the people first.

What qualities do you possess that make you ideal for this job?:I am very active and smart. I think before I do things. I will not accept What i know is wrong. I can make good choices and provide everything a family needs. I am Nice and I respect people. I treat people, as they treat me. I will show support to what I know is right. I will not let Nukecity fall down. I do not drink. I am healthy, I will show compassion. And I am honest, I refuse to lie.I am also a great business man. I will be no avarice vice mayor. The people come first, and I may even put my life on the line to save the city.

What do '//'s mean when used in local chat?: It means OOC.

Any additional information or requests:I request Nothing more then an apartment to stay safe with The Michigan family. And guards. My last request is that everyone should be respectful and honest.

I Thank you for listing to "Michigan for Mayor".vote for what you feel right about.

What do you do if the police need a search warrant on an apartment for illegal possession of narcotics?
I tell the Nukesilo Judge that the police require an immediate search warrant to restrain a chain link of drug and weapon traffic. The judge sets a date, SWAT squad, and a specialized communications van to detain the felons.

Last edited by thegoku123 on 03 Feb 2009, 23:34, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2009, 23:21 
Manager

The Mayor of Nuke City is voted on in an election every month. You do submit an application for the position. You simply wait for the election and then follow the instructions announced by the TSRP manager.

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2009, 23:39 
Normal Poster

I know that but I am still going for The vice mayor.mayor. The Mayor is chooseing soon,And i'de like to be elected for it.I know I can make good choices for him and the city.

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2009, 08:03 
Trial Admin

Ok. Heres the things wrong with your application:
1. It sounds like you're trying to apply for mayor by giving this 'Michigan for Mayor' slogan.
2. Mayors do not give search warrants to the police.
3. You can't request apartments. (I don't even have one)
4. All my Cabinet members do is suggest stuff, and comment on my current propositions.

Sorry, but...

Denied

EDIT1:You should of posted this in the same thread, like I said to.
EDIT2:You cannot apply for Vice. I'm selecting three cabinet members, one will become my vice, and the other two will remain cabinet members.

Character Name: Al Harringon

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]