NukeSilo Community

It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 03:12

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: NCMO Idea :)
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2009, 17:02 
Nuke | Light Poster

Hmm, How hard would it be for the MO guards to be coded into the PD /com ? SO we can call for help a lot faster ? :)

Lets talk about it =]

[21:29] <@Brain> I paw off to the pic of Nuker I have.
[21:29] <@Supernuker> =x

Post subject: Re: NCMO Idea :)
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2009, 17:43 
Staff Trainer

I don't rather think this is needed; rather, I think we need a whole new com for the MO, maybe with the PD having access to it in some way.

<@NukeSiloServ> Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me, so tie me down and chain me up and show me how much you like me.

Former Staff Member

PostPosted: 01 Mar 2009, 18:06 
Nuke | Light Poster

Hmm, Maybe /mo <messege>. But still I think when we are getting attacked as we did today, Being able to call for the PD easy would have been good, : /.

[21:29] <@Brain> I paw off to the pic of Nuker I have.
[21:29] <@Supernuker> =x

PostPosted: 01 Mar 2009, 18:08 
Staff Trainer

Obviously, protecting myself and Bravo is the most important job you have, so easy contact to the PD is needed. So, I do agree with her on this.

<@NukeSiloServ> Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me, so tie me down and chain me up and show me how much you like me.

Former Staff Member

PostPosted: 01 Mar 2009, 22:57 
Trial Admin

I agree with this, but it should be '/ncmo <message>'

Character Name: Al Harringon

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 00:20 
Normal Poster

I think I do prefer having the com linked to the body guards.
Since, I am one I found it inconvenient to have to call 911 and wait for a response. -.-
Maybe not the mayor having one though, cause that wouldn't make sense.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 10:57 

I think the MO should get new com systems, and that they should have a command similar to /emerb.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2009, 17:11 
Heavy Poster

How about all the bodyguards have an emergency status button thing? (I forget what it's called). That would allow for the police to be aware that the body guards or the mayor him/her self is in danger. I also think that the mayor's bodyguards could have their own communications system like /com (maybe /mo, /com1, or /ncmo).

This way the mayor's bodyguards can realisticaly communicate, but at the same time not be a part of the PD or interfere with/listen to the PD's communications. If assistance from the PD is required then they could use the emergency status button, then the PD would be know that there's...well, an emergency. The best thing to do with the emergency button thingy is to have all the PD officers know exactly who, the mayor's bodyguards are. That way if we see the emergency status alarm go off we would automaticaly know that the mayor is in trouble.

I'm not even a bodyguard :D , I be SWAT.

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2009, 15:23 
Trial Admin

Kami O' Joe wrote:
How about all the bodyguards have an emergency status button thing? (I forget what it's called). That would allow for the police to be aware that the body guards or the mayor him/her self is in danger. I also think that the mayor's bodyguards could have their own communications system like /com (maybe /mo, /com1, or /ncmo).

This way the mayor's bodyguards can realisticaly communicate, but at the same time not be a part of the PD or interfere with/listen to the PD's communications. If assistance from the PD is required then they could use the emergency status button, then the PD would be know that there's...well, an emergency. The best thing to do with the emergency button thingy is to have all the PD officers know exactly who, the mayor's bodyguards are. That way if we see the emergency status alarm go off we would automaticaly know that the mayor is in trouble.

I'm not even a bodyguard :D , I be SWAT.

Well, then they need to know where the mayor is so they can assist guarding the mayor in emergencies. So, you can always have the cops accessing the NCMO's com.

Character Name: Al Harringon

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2009, 21:29 
Manager

The prefix "/mcom" used to be used to access the radio for the Mayor's Cabinet. Does that no longer work?

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2009, 16:57 
Staff Member

Maxwell Murder wrote:
The prefix "/mcom" used to be used to access the radio for the Mayor's Cabinet. Does that no longer work?

Tested it a few secs ago, nope.

[21:22] <@Supernuker> I wonder how you made it out of elementary school sometimes Toretto...
[21:22] <@Toretto> Elementary?
[21:26] <@Supernuker> ....

{AU} Vincetti [I'M NOT LOUIE]: is that someone jacking off?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]