NukeSilo Community

It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 10:43

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Soda Fairy Found Dead
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009, 21:54 
Nuke | Medium Poster

(( As I may know, alot of you are tired of the whole "Soda Fairy" thing. So I put it to a end. ))

3'am Saturday night, Nuke City Police received a call under "Domestic Disturbance". As we all know, Nuke isn't a very safe place at night. A Police Cruiser arrived in front of the Nuke City Bar. The Officer stepped out of the vehicle, and placed a hand on his belt loop. He awaited for his partner to step out of the vehicle. Once he did, they both entered the bar. They saw what must have been at least 36 Soda Cans in a pile beside the man. He was laying in a puddle of his own vomit, and piss. What had looked like s*it just hit the fan, was actually a dead "Fairy".

The Officer walked over and checked the Man's pulse. "He's dead." said the Officer as he removed his finger from the man's cold neck. They called for an ambulance, and went into further investigation. (( Dunno if the Bar has security Camera's or not, but lets say they do. )) They had later found out the man had been hallucinating from all of the Soda. Which eventually had led to his departure. He had had one too many, and killed himself trying to "Out drink" himself. Autopsy shows the man had also been tazered, and they found "Paw" prints on the man's body. But who could've done it?

As far as the City was concerned, no one cared. The man had been a issue with a few Officers, and some of the Civilians. He was handing out shaken up Soda's to whoever took them. He must have at least caused $250 in laundry bills. The Nuke City Police dropped the case, and everyone continued on with their lives.

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2009, 05:52 
NukeSilo | Regular

(( IT WAS THE BEARS I TELL YA! ))

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2009, 18:03 
Nuke | Medium Poster

(( lol wut? ))

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2009, 18:57 
Nuke | Medium Poster

(( I killed the soda fairy with my bare pistol. ))

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]