NukeSilo Community

It is currently 04 Jul 2024, 21:56

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bob O'Neil
PostPosted: 05 Feb 2009, 20:18 
Nuke | Medium Poster

Bob O'Neil walked into his apartment next to the In and Out. He hated staging his death in that rape scene but he knew it had had to be done. As he picked up his phone he pondered whether this was a good idea or not, even though his instinct told him not to, he did it anyway.
"Hello 911 state your emergency"
"Yes hello officer I have some information about a certain organization that lives in the warehouse, you see I work there and I know the things that happen there. I know who they are and I can tell you who they are."
"Uhhh.... Sir, please don't name yourself or others, god knows who's listening in on this at the moment."
"I'll call you then officer. What's your name?"
"Inspector Victor Simone"
"Alright officer, talk to you in a few" Bob hung up and looked down at his fake ID. Tristan Kaiz. He grinned as he saw his plan working and walked out of his apartment going to get his phonebook in his safe. As he walked he thought about his plan and how brilliant he was, he would expose the Yakuza for who they were and then reveal who he really was. This was beginning to be a good night...

Post subject: Re: Bob O'Neil
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009, 11:22 
Staff Member

(( I was just wondering on what you think youll accomplish by doing this? I am sure the NCPD knows of yakuza already, and they obviously know what our hideout is and all that since theyve raided us several times by now. ))

Post subject: Re: Bob O'Neil
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2009, 16:13 
Nuke | Medium Poster

(( lol I'm actually not sure >.>, just trying to get an rp going so yeah. ))

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]