NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 Sep 2024, 20:16

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: No Hard Feelings
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2009, 20:27 
Nuke | Light Poster

((The In-Character Account of the death (Character Kill) of one "Dominic Percell." Thanks for the RP, Dominic.))

Staring down the barrel of Templeton's Glock, Dominic raised his hands slowly, bumping against the cold metal of the fire escape's railing. Just aside the apartments on the second story, they were a good way from the hard asphalt; glancing back nervously, Dominic began to shake.

"Jesus, I-I'm sorry man!! I didn't mean it, okay?"

"It's okay, believe me. Just calm down," Templeton replied, pushing the safety off with his finger, his numb fingers wrapping around the cold piece of metal. "I'll cut you a deal."

"Y-Yeah?" Dominic asked in a hushed breath, eager for any chance to save his life.

"You survive the gunshot, and the fall, and I'll let you off."

"No man, take it easy!" Dominic began, backing up further against the railing as Templeton approached, his dress shoes clogging against the metal grating. "Fuc-"

There was a deafening bang in the cold night, as the Glock's shell casing tumbled down into the hedging below. Warm blood pooled inside Dominic's shirt, flooding through the fabric and pooling down in a sticky, crimson mess that dribbled onto the railing. Drooling a bit of the blood from his mouth, Dominic sputtered a bit, then went over the edge, almost in a dive.

By the time the near-lifeless body of Dominic Percell hit the asphalt, Templeton was already descending the ladder, collecting the shell casing from a nearby bush and leaving the scene with only a glance back. "No hard feelings, chap."

Maxwell Murder wrote:
Gordan and Praphet, you are the two halves of God.

Post subject: Re: No Hard Feelings
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2009, 05:10 
NukeSilo | Regular

(( You actually CKed him on the fire escape?! That's like, right across from the PD! Either everyone was blind that day or the server was empty ))

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2009, 09:27 
Nuke | Light Poster

((Nope, Cops were busy with something, I believe. He fell a few feet from the the Department, by that tunnel; a crowd of Cops and pedestrians crowded around him, and he RP'd out his death about 5 minutes later, haha. I think it startled a few of the Police Officers on the server, it's really remarkable no one was walking in or out when it happened.))

Maxwell Murder wrote:

PostPosted: 20 Feb 2009, 22:19 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

((Glocks don't have mechanical safeties that "you push off with your finger". Cool story just the same.))

IGN: Eric Sinclair Alive?

Chief Steve Ericson: (( That's like the 3rd time the diner has been blown up )
Kumiko Hasegawa: (( i smell insurance scam ))

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2009, 08:46 
Nuke | Light Poster

Eric wrote:
((Glocks don't have mechanical safeties that "you push off with your finger". Cool story just the same.))

((Only having ever fired a piece of s*it family heirloom, I guess I wouldn't have noticed the difference. Thanks, though.))

Maxwell Murder wrote:

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]