NukeSilo Community

It is currently 30 Jun 2024, 21:27

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Goodbye Tristan
PostPosted: 20 Dec 2008, 19:15 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

*On the desk of the Chief Commissioner*

Date: 12/20/2008
Warrant Status of Tristan O'Neil: Fulfilled
Reason for Warrant: Mafia Connections, SWAT Betrayal, Officer Assault, Several counts of First Degree Murder
Arresting Officer: SWAT Team Lead John Delgado
Report: It was early evening as I was patrolling around Nuke City. I got a call about a man walking around brandishing a gun. So as I pulled up to the scene I saw that it was none other than Tristan; I recognized him immediately. However, it seems he was quite distracted for some reason and did not recognize me at all. So as I calmly dealt with the situation trying not to jog his memory of me I quickly ascertained that he indeed did carry an illegal firearm. I arrested him immediately and as we walked to the PD I then jogged his memory. He seemed quite shaken and knew that there was no escaping this one. He tried talking his way out of it but his arguments were very weak. And so I booked him and began typing up the charges. As I submitted his information we got a call from New York City. It seems that Mr. O'Neil had also been a resident of New York City and had been wanted for a long time. He had charges from speeding tickets to officer assault to fraud and murder. We received an order to transfer him to New York's Maximum Security Prison, "All Points North" and so he was immediately made ready to transfer. By now he should be well on his way to the maximum security prison and we may now lay this case to rest.

John Delgado, SWAT Team Lead

Post subject: Re: Goodbye Tristan
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2008, 11:55 
Nuke | Medium Poster

(( da*n, lol, Now I gotta change my siggy...))

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2009, 12:44 
Trial Admin

((Idk if that was a CKish thing to end his character, but, I've seen a 'Tristan O'Neil' around...))

Character Name: Al Harringon

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2009, 14:23 
NukeSilo | Regular

(( ZOMBIE! ))

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2009, 18:11 
Nuke | Medium Poster

(( Yeah, guys if you haven't noticed Tristan is still around and Delgado is missing. ))

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]