NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 Sep 2024, 18:04

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Baited by baked goods
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 14:49 
Heavy Poster

Twas a fine day as officer Kami O' Joe patroled the main street, running from the 7/11 to the bank. He turned his radio louder in an attempt to block out the somewhat annoying shouts of someone being beaten in a near-bye ally. As the volume dial clicked into action, his ears were greeted with a most welcome message:
"Open house at the warehouse! we've got cookies!"

He could not believe his ears...adreneline pumped as he flipped the siren switch and sped off in the direction of the baked goods. As he pulled onto the street and wretched his car door open, he vaguely thought of the possibility of being held hostage, but the chance that he could eat a cookie or two....simply irrefusable.

Joe greets the man and woman standing at the opened door, and asks, "where are the coookies?" They respond with something like "In here". Joe walked inside, and as the door closed behind him his spider-senses started to kick in,
"um....you don't have cookies do you?"
"no, don't move."
Then the mysterious female and her male cohorts pointed various heavy weapons at his face. Joe repeatedly tried asking for cookies, and mercy, but his attempts were thwarted when he was taped accross the mouth. Luckily witnesses and officers heard him shouting "OH MY GOD HELP ME!", and backup was called. A ransom was declared, and Kami was released.

"OK" shouted the just released Kami, "IM GONNA F*** SOME S*** UP!".
"really now?" asked the Deputy Commissioner standing near-bye.
"aye" said Joe, as he then explained the situation to the dep com, who then gave his permission to kick some arse.
"CHARGE" shouted Kami, as he booted the door open and exchanged gunfire with his former captors, an officer near him was hit, and the situation seemed hopeless as unit were leaving to deal with a bank heist. With his last vestages of strength, he charged into the warehouse, and was promptly gunned down by two AK weilding baddies.

He never got his cookie.

//This is just all that I could remember of what actually happened ingame. I think I posted this a day or two after the matter. I probably left out alot of details.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 17:08 
Nuke | Medium Poster

(( It's because we owned you so bad, you can't remeber. ))

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]