NukeSilo Community

It is currently 20 Sep 2024, 18:05

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tristan Riordon's Death.
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2008, 22:19 
Nuke | Medium Poster

It's been 3 years since Tristan Riordon entered Nuke City. He grinned as he remembered the day he walked into the city and how he thought it might save his life. He thought it was rather ironic that it would be the end of his life as well. He was standing in the bank with another man, both of them were in ski masks and holding the tellers at gun point. The cops had surrounded the building and Tristan was keeping them at bay. `THE F***K BACK` he shouted as one slowly climbed up the stairs. The cop stopped and backed down hastily. All at once there was a blinding flash and a bang as a SWAT member threw a flash bang. Tristan fired a shot and heard more shots following his. All at once he felt an electrical shock go through him and his gun slipped from his hand. `MOTHER F-` was all he had time to say before another shock went through him. The flash finally cleared and he looked around dazed. He was in cuffs and his partner lying in a pool of blood beside him. He lunged at the cop who had just finished cuffing him and the cop threw his gun at him in a hasty attempt to stop him. The gun hit Tristan square on the face knocking him out. In his semi conciousness he heard a voice say `You killed my family, now I kill you` When he woke up he thought it to be a dream. He slowly got up and saw a flash on the diner roof. After that, he felt no more.

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2008, 22:20 
Nuke | Medium Poster

((Areo actually killed me, but f**k that, he`s banned, I`m tying it in with my current char.))

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]