NukeSilo Community

It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 22:28

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2009, 23:27 

Your name: Dave Marclet

Steam ID(OOC): STEAM_0:0:2574327

Your characters background (IC): My character was a kid who grew up in a poor nieghborhood in china town. He was always bullied by the other kids and so since he was 13 he took tyquando till he was about 18 years old, he got a black belt in it, and so he started a gang in china town to get revenge on all the people that bullied him and rob places since he was strong and a great fighter and with acrobatics he could get away from the cops easily by hopping fences. One of the members in the gang sold him out to the cops for robbing in China town and he knew he had to move and get out of china town to further being free. So Young dave at the age of 20 he moved to Nukesilo City....to be continued

What will your bring to the Yakuza?(IC) : I will bring leadership and Great Rp

How long have you been RPing?(OOC) : going on 3 years i have learned a lot this year because im older and understand more things, im 16.

If you have RPed before, at what other servers?(OOC) : Yuri's RP land, Calonory's TSRP, Kaski TSRP, Tacoland, Swift angles.

Have you been part of an illegal organization before?(OOC) : yes on Kaski TSRP, and Yuri's

If so, what organization, and what rank?(OOC) : I'm Currently Yakuza leader on Kaski, and i dont remember the name of the org i was on Yuri's it was so long ago but i wasnt like middle rank not leader

Any other comments(OOC/IC): I really appreciate you reading this post thanks!

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2009, 22:20 
Manager

Accepted, see me in game for the job.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]