NukeSilo Community

It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 11:06

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: 26 Oct 2008, 22:11 

RP Name: Peter Zinc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8374315

Have you been part of a crime org before?: Yes

If so, to what extent?: All of the criminal organizations that I have been in have been Italian mob families. I did several hits, robbed plenty of stores, and I properly RPed almost everything.

What will you bring to Yakuza?: Complete devotion and loyalty, many hours of commitment, and obedience to those of a higher rank.

What do you think Yakuza should be doing?: The Yakuza should be doing what it always has been doing. Smuggling drugs and/or weapons, prostitution, black market dealings, starting protection rackets, and whatever else it takes to get money.

Yakuza needs 300K in a week, what would you do to get your part?: In order to make my share for the Yakuza, I would assassinate for people, rob stores, and deal drugs and firearms. To get hits, I would post a small amount of advertisements that would seem very innocent to draw people in. If I were to rob a store, I would try to recruit a small amount of fellow members to help me, and I would share the amount stolen equally with those that assisted me. In order to attain drugs and firearms to sell, I would find drug/firearm dealers, and either threaten them for their drugs/weaponry, or negotiate an fair trade, so I could sell for a higher price.

Any other comments: I would like to say that I think that I am a good RPer, because I like RPing, and I have been doing it for around 4 years. Also, I will try to be online for a good amount of time every day.

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2008, 22:24 
Staff Trainer

Application Status: Accepted.

See me in-game for an interview.

<@NukeSiloServ> Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me, so tie me down and chain me up and show me how much you like me.

Former Staff Member

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]