NukeSilo Community

It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 11:08

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Vito Victonelli
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 16:39 
Normal Poster

RP Name: Michael Harlan (can change if needed)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1647873

Have you been part of a crime org before?: Yes, Lots of mafia's, Drug dealing businesses...

If so, to what extent?:Assosciate, Captain, Gunman, Hitman, Dealer etc.

What will you bring to Yakuza?: I will bring Respect and Loyalty. I will listen to any commands you need me to carry out. I will not hesitate with any command and i will carry it out no matter what. I will not dm, i will not rk, metagame, powergame... Im a good rper and i can rp any situation.

What do you think Yakuza should be doing?: I think yakuza should be doing robberies, muggings, Big time robberies, Dealings, Alliences with people/high ranking people. Any big time things that bring attention to us if needed attention.

Yakuza needs 300K in a week, what would you do to get your part?: I will do small robberies, Donate all my money to the yakuza funds. I will rob with fellow yakuza members, And ill do small time mugs every once in a while. I will do my best to get the money in on time.

Any other comments: Im not a good app poster.. i know that, but ive been in many many crime orgs and i can rp very well.
Thank you for reading my App.

Post subject: Re: Vito Victonelli
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 16:43 
Staff Trainer

See me in game for an interview.

<@NukeSiloServ> Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me, so tie me down and chain me up and show me how much you like me.

Former Staff Member

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2008, 17:06 
Normal Poster

Ill be on later, gotta go to a party

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2008, 21:20 
Normal Poster

NVM

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]