NukeSilo Community

It is currently 27 Sep 2024, 11:06

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2008, 14:47 
Trial Admin

RP Name:Alex Sharp

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:16486321

Have you been part of a crime org before?:Yes.

If so, to what extent?:I used to be the co-owner of one. I did a lot of killing and robbery. I did not kill to the extent of no reason. I was very good at it.

What will you bring to Yakuza?:I will bring a lot of potential to yakuza. I am skilled in what I do and many other aspects such as killing, robbery, and negotiating.

What do you think Yakuza should be doing?:I think yakuza should be in war with the mafia because they are both two crime organizations. They should be robbing many different businesses.

Yakuza needs 300K in a week, what would you do to get your part?:Well I would save up money from my job If I get one. I would make a plan with other yakuza members to rob certain areas with a lot of people so that we should be successful when we rob.

Any other comments:Thanks for reading my application :)

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2008, 14:57 
Staff Trainer

Application Status: Accepted

See me in-game for an interview.

<@NukeSiloServ> Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me, so tie me down and chain me up and show me how much you like me.

Former Staff Member

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]