NukeSilo Community

It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 02:55

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Disregard
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2008, 23:30 
Normal Poster

-Disregard all my posts in this section

Last edited by Kee on 06 Oct 2008, 03:50, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2008, 23:55 
Light Poster

What do you want us to do when someone blatantly comes up to a Yakuza member and asks if they can join? arent the Yakuza supposed to be secretive? i was thinking that if that happens we take them to the hideout ask them how they know of us and if they dont have a legitimate RolePlay answer we WASTE EM! what do you think?

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2008, 05:40 
Normal Poster

MikeSmyth wrote:
What do you want us to do when someone blatantly comes up to a Yakuza member and asks if they can join? arent the Yakuza supposed to be secretive? i was thinking that if that happens we take them to the hideout ask them how they know of us and if they dont have a legitimate RolePlay answer we WASTE EM! what do you think?

If they come upto you and ask if you can join tell them you have no idea what they're talking about. Also, try not to link the hideout with the Yakuza, I'll buy a second property sometime.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2008, 12:17 
Manager

In-game advertisements about a crime organization? I hope those are OOC. If you're using /advert to do it, that is considered IC chat and will be prime evidence for the entire organization to get busted. And I hope you're not conducting formal interviews in IC chat either. This is a crime organization. They don't use interviews.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2008, 19:26 
Manager

(( Yes, instead they go directly toward the poorest part of the city and get cheap labor cause they know these people have no where else to turn. Yes, doing interviews for a crime family isn't the best emulation of real life... But the server is not big enough to just pick out the poorest of the poor and leech off of them. ))

[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: God must love crazy f**k tards
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Why?
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Becasue he makes so many of them.

Quote:
DraconicDon: would you abduct a hobo/postman whom's IQ drops to that of a child when fed a happymeal?

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2008, 17:21 
Light Poster

In light of recent events, i think we need to choose our members more carefully, we can do this by making the new member the lowest rank, and letting him have LIMITED access to the weapons inside, meaning we only give them weapons, they arent alowed to go in and take them whenever they please. something else we can do is put them to a test. whether that be a series of questions or an actual task. We are really short on members ATM so we might have to just settle for the scum of the city but im sure we can get a few good men out of it.

Any one else have any ideas to add?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]