NukeSilo Community

It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 21:13

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2009, 23:37 

Name: Ghost (( That's what my character calls himself. Nobody knows him by his real name anymore.))
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7301599

Character Age: 31
Character Background/History/How you know about the Mafia:

Rosha Kovotulyin was born to a high-up politician and his wife in Leningrad, Russia, on November 26, 1977. He was born with a nervous disorder that causes him to get very nervous as start pacing if he has nothing to engage his mind. If he has to wait for something, like someone to get somewhere or waiting for something to arrive, and has nothing else to do, he gets nervous and starts pacing. The strangest things, even gunfire, calm him down. Gunfire calms him down by allowing him to think about where it’s coming from and how to get away from it or stop it. As an only child, Rosha was indulged for most of his life until he grew up, and he just hated it. He is quiet, honest, and well-mannered, whereas most kids who grew up with that lifestyle would not be. The only thing he didn’t mind about living a wealthy life was the guns. He has been around and trained with guns since he was five years old. Although his parents were wealthy, they owned and lived on a farm outside of Leningrad. The only thing that showed their wealth was the rather large, two-story house and the furnishings inside. They did not believe in eating what you kill, but also did not believe a carcass should be wasted. His father bought him a .22, and taught him the rules of shooting. Although he hated how his mother and father indulged him, he respected them. They were not mushy in the head, and when they talked to their child, they were charismatic and straightforward at the same time. His father gave him the gun. He said: “Start practicing.” He walked a few steps, and turned around quickly, forgetting something: “And don’t shoot the da*n cows.” Rosha found that he liked his guns, and practiced for hours and hours every day when he was not with his private tutor, whom he liked and respected. He took none of Rosha's s*it. He was the order in Rosha’s life, and he liked that he could tell him no and follow through. His tutor is what kept him from leaving his home and getting out on the Russian streets. This tutor was equipped to teach all levels of education, and stayed with Rosha throughout his schooling until college age, when Rosha went to a standard Russian college. At 10 years old, Rosha owned a .32 caliber revolver and several .22 rifles, both semi automatic and bolt action. At 14, his father got him several World War 2 rifles of different nationalities. He just loved them. He religiously went out and shot them every day just like his first .22. Not expecting the tremendous amount of recoil from the Mosin-Nagant M-44, which was the first of the rifles he shot, he developed a twitch, but got over it in a few months. Another reason he liked the guns was that they engaged him, stopping the disorder. When he feels the disorder coming, he either goes out to shoot or sits down and cleans them, when shooting is not an option. At 18, he graduated high school with his tutor. He went to a standard college, taking a degree in Engineering. He joined the Russian Army at 22 years old, in 1990 and loved it. He reached the rank of Podpraporshchik in 2009, lucky (or unlucky) enough not to be phased out when the Soviet Union fell in 1991. He was a sniper with the 503мсп/19мсд, the 503rd Motor Rifle Regiment of the 19th Motor Rifle Division.

He ran from the Army when he was ordered to kill his best friend for a false reason. He killed the officer who had ordered him to kill Borris Bilken, the friend. Now he's in Nuke City, on the run and looking for work.

// On a side note, Borris 'Taco' Bilken is an actual RPer. I worked up the RP with him about a two years ago on a server called Order of Power RP.

He was in a bar, and he found one of his contacts from his days in the Russian Army, one Aristarkh Rurik, a Spetsnaz operator. He asked him what he was doing for work, and Aristarkh took him aside, and asked him if he was willing to throw away his old life for a new one. Rosha was suspicious, and asked, "Vhat do you have in store for me?" Aristarkh whispered, "I am doing vork vith ze Mafia. It is well paid and it is dangerous, not unlike what you and I have experienced." Rosha grinned, and asked, "How do I get involved?" Aristarkh said, "I vill talk vith the leader and see vhat I can do. I do have some pull as a trusted member and sharpshooter."

// We can work out exactly what Aristarkh said later, or I can make up the RP myself and post it in a reply or edit this post. BTW Aristarkh Rurik is Red Rose, and for those of you that don't know who that is, he's probably the best RPer in the history of TSRP, although that's debatable.

What you offer: I offer an experienced sharpshooter and a willingness to follow orders to the letter. I can offer you a man to swiftly execute any command given to him.
Why you want to Join: I want to join because I can do so much more than sit on a street corner and beg for money, which is my current situation.

Other Servers You've Played On/TSRP Experience: f**k, too many servers to count. I steered clear of the bigger servers generally, because I had bad experiences with ZacksCity and decided that all bigger servers were bad, so I missed out on M7XRP, the old Nukesilo, and many more. But oh well. Some memorable ones I played on have been JustRP, RealRP, OdysseyRP, and Aerocow's other servers, along with a few more that I can't remember.

Anything Else (OOC or IC) That you Think is Relevant: I used to be a sniper in the Russian Army, I know my way around a weapon.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 00:18 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

ACCEPTED

Except knock it off with the "No one knows his name" garbage please.

Because Ghost is quite legit at t3h RP. And you also don't need to explain all the persona in your story because I'm Paintcheck and I know most of this already.

And although I love RR like a brother calling him the "best RPer in history" is asking for a flame war.

IGN: Eric Sinclair Alive?

Chief Steve Ericson: (( That's like the 3rd time the diner has been blown up )
Kumiko Hasegawa: (( i smell insurance scam ))

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 00:55 
Manager

Red Rose actually got his start here on Nukesilo (if I remember correctly, because he was known as "Redcell" when he first joined). He was trained for roleplaying here at Nukesilo by members of the community, but his skills really matured outside the community. Just a little bit of history for you.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 12:58 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

I know I've been playing with him on most of those servers (or hosting and playing on most of them). He's a good guy for sure but calling anyone the best anything is a very easy way for somethign to turn into a flame war.

IGN: Eric Sinclair Alive?

Chief Steve Ericson: (( That's like the 3rd time the diner has been blown up )
Kumiko Hasegawa: (( i smell insurance scam ))

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 13:06 
Manager

Oh no, I was agreeing with you, Eric. My little statement was directed toward Ghost. Since Red Rose was trained by people from this community, as well as others, it is likely that some of his trainers still rival his abilities, especially those from a certain community known to you and a few of us. Nevertheless, he is a fine roleplayer and a wonderful trainer to have.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 17:29 

K, I apologize for the "best RPer in history" stuff. I said that because I look up to Rose as a mentor.

lol ok, I'll knock off the "nobody knows my name" thing, but please call me Ghost, that or don't assume that you know my name just cause I'm in your org. Not talking to either you or Maxwell, talking mainly to the other members of the Mafia, if of course any of them read this s*it.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 19:49 
Manager

No worries about the "best TSRPer ever" thing, Ghost. I know what it's like to have a mentor to look up to. And if you asked me, I'd say the same thing about my mentor, though he very well may not be the best TSRPer ever. It's just good to have a mentor, after all.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]