NukeSilo Community

It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 22:35

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mattias Application
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2009, 19:10 
Light Poster

Name:Mattias Toshirou

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:1862072

Character Age:23

Character Background/History/How you know about the Mafia:When my character was young about seven, his parents died and he was homeless and a poor kid in New York. One day, there was three guys who punched him and kicked him for fun. But the boy fought back and a man stops bye and sees that boy. He saw how much courage that kid had and helped him. He hit the boss of those three and knocks him down and the other two just ran away. And the guy helps the kid up and said: -I will help you to get on your feets again. He took the kid to a training camp and left him there. The kid ask the guy: -who are you and he said: -Im in the Mafia and gave this kid a card that said NukeSilo Mafia and he said: When you are ready contact them. Ever since that day the boy dreamed to become a NukeSilo Mafia. The kid trained hard to become a good Hitman and he did. He became a skillfull Hitman, but when he came out on the street he had no cash to weapons. So he looked for a job and he found a illegal job as a weapon dealer. But he wasent so good on that, but he got money so he can buy an apartment and stuffs like that. But he dident, he moved to NukeSilo and sold weapons there and bought an apartment there. Then he started to look for Mafia and use that card that the man gave. And thats my character history.

What you offer:A skillfull Hitman,Loyal guy,nice guy and I dont break rules not Mafias or the severs. And a active guy

Why you want to Join:Becuase I need a fun job and serious one. I need money too and some new friends.

Other Servers You've Played On/TSRP Experience:Only RPG. I am kind a new but have great skill on RP. I dont dm or anything that.

Anything Else (OOC or IC) That you Think is Relevent:I have left the johansson behind and I wanna start a new chapter on my character. I will not abuse the Mafia. I will obey what the highes rank says and I will not have contract with others that your family.
Thank you for reading my application . Mattias Toshirou.

Last edited by Mattias_Johansson on 05 Mar 2009, 08:53, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Mattias Application
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2009, 20:10 
Normal Poster

xfire: meatwad94
im not a job giver or anthing but my suggestion is HELL NO, stick with y jobs. your a johansson and all you and your friends do is s*it rp. if you got a job here
all you would do is abuse the power of free guns, and go dm.

Xfire Profile: http://www.xfire.com/profile/meatwad94

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2009, 20:11 
Normal Poster

OMG SORRY DUDE, I SAID THIS BEFORE I READ IT. WHAT I SAID WAS EVERYTHING OPPOSITE OF YOU!!!!

srry...peace

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2009, 08:50 
Light Poster

LoL its my old friends who sucks, I am good at it and I dont dm or breake rules. Because i was in the Johasson a little while, I got so much hate from everybody and I haven't done anything wrong and I like to find a serious and fun org. Because Johasson got banned and coulden't rp so well thats why I left them, but I still got s*it on me. I havent got banned not even a 1min or few seconds and I haven't broke any rules. I am a new guy now I have left my old chapter and started a new one. Everybody(remember that) and its okey magefromhell. Mattias Toshirou

Last edited by Mattias_Johansson on 16 Mar 2009, 11:15, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009, 00:19 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

I'd say ACCEPTED because I like seeing new guys to RP who can actually make an effort on the forums. Good job. Just try not to screw up or me or Shadow might have to sort you out in an unpleasant way.

IGN: Eric Sinclair Alive?

Chief Steve Ericson: (( That's like the 3rd time the diner has been blown up )
Kumiko Hasegawa: (( i smell insurance scam ))

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 16:55 
Normal Poster

yeah matt you were the only Johansson that could even rp, Imalastoso and Ostsalami were horrible at it, they tried to get me banned because i was going to do something about them :(

but they did not succeed

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2009, 18:40 
Light Poster

Yeh.. I know and now everyone at the sever hates me because I was with them for a short time. And thats what I hate and just so you know I havent don anything bad. Now they sent Yakuza after me and stuffs like that and buts me in jail for nothing because I left them. I hate them the Johansson so much.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]