NukeSilo Community

It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 21:04

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mob Applicant
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2009, 23:52 
Light Poster

Name: Eisen White (Or Matt Gein)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7504344

Character Age: 24 Years old in RP
Character Background/History/How you know about the Mafia: Witness to multiple mob crimes, wanted in on the action to make a stronger income.
What you offer: Stealth, Creative Thinking, Reverse Police Tactics, Obedience, Non-traditional killing methods, Fu' fighter, Knife user, Former Mafia Gunman.
Why you want to Join:
I've been a hit man in various organizations in other cities (Servers) I've been to excepting one; where I stood as a cop until approached with the dreaded 'Chief of the police' at which point I promptly quit my position to avoid being hated by the community there who blamed the Chief for everything.
However every time I've seen a mob carried out operation (Or random killing that didn't qualify as a DM) it's been loud and easily pointed out and traced back to the mob. In fact, I'd place a bet that after one gunshot the mob building is surrounded by police.
As far as combat goes I'm the worst gunman as far as accuracy goes unless undetected, however I have proven to been able to take down unusual targets (Kyon though BULLET PROOF GLASS) and at the same time being relatively quiet about it.

Other Servers You've Played On/TSRP Experience: MoB TSRP (No longer in service), Harbu TSRP (No longer in service), And here in the past. Ironically at that time I WAS a Mafia Hitman, and am unsure if Shadow can remember that.
Anything Else (OOC or IC) That you Think is Relevant: I've been RP hired as a contract assassin multiple times, but spent the larger time as a Cop (Good cop, not to be confused with the silly kind), but seriously, I've seen people in mob and what not flipping around guns a blazing and figure that people forgot how to do a silent kill.

I've never been placed in any of the lower jobs in the mob such as Drugs Dealer and I'd consider them a fun and new experience;
Subsequently I only talked about what mob related things I had done.

Lastly out of Character I attend high school until 2PM CST, but would otherwise be available on weekends

Promptly Delete this post and message me if I posted incorrectly like an idiot, rather than making it an extended thread on the Mafia sub-forum.

Last edited by Metal on 12 Jan 2009, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Mob Applicant
PostPosted: 12 Jan 2009, 00:53 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Not a terrible app but I find it pretty hard to believe a 19 year old could be a hardened killer in multiple cities. I think I should edit the application a little more in the history section so applicants can be a little more detailed. I'm looking for like entire character stories, not just a blurb (though it isn't your fault since I didn't specify that earlier). I'd be willing to give you a shot.

IGN: Eric Sinclair Alive?

Chief Steve Ericson: (( That's like the 3rd time the diner has been blown up )
Kumiko Hasegawa: (( i smell insurance scam ))

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2009, 17:43 
Light Poster

Eric wrote:
Not a terrible app but I find it pretty hard to believe a 19 year old could be a hardened killer in multiple cities. I think I should edit the application a little more in the history section so applicants can be a little more detailed. I'm looking for like entire character stories, not just a blurb (though it isn't your fault since I didn't specify that earlier). I'd be willing to give you a shot.

You forget which kind of cities we're talking about, including Mecklenburg. :lol: Also app edited to reflect the correct aging on a previously 'un-aged' character who's been the same age every I've used him.

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2009, 16:41 
Manager

xfire: ryu2k7
Ill give you a chance, speak with me in game.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]