NukeSilo Community

It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 18:54

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Austin Hall Mafia App
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 02:58 

this is Austin hall mafia app, im on my cousins computer, that's why its signed in the name j-bourne, i would of signed in to my name but he don't remember his PW so if i sign out he'll forever remained signed out.

Name:Austin Hall

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:441552

Character Age:25

Character Background/History/How you know about the Mafia: The same day Austin hall turned 18, he enlisted in the military, marines to be exact. He quickly rose up through the ranks, always the best in everything he did. Until one day he was injured on the job, he was on his second tour in Iraq, when a firefight broke out between U.S.A Militia and Iraqi soldiers. Austin was his squad's leader, his whole crew was killed and Austin took 2 7.62 mm rounds to the chest, fired from a standard issue Iraqi firearm, the AK-47. While in the hospital Austin was discharged because the marines deemed him unusable, and the reason why he was deemed Unusable is the doctors said that Austin WOULD Die soon. But Much to Everyone's amazement he survived, and he took off to the nearest city, nuke city. He spent a while doing petty crime here and there, and is now looking for a more organized crime syndicate, and the mafia appealed perfectly to him. On his way to the local bar he noticed some suspicious looking characters, he instantly knew they were mafia (marines intuition :D) he now has gotten his name known around Nuke City and hopes to join the mafia ranks.

What you offer: Since Austin was in the marines he is an expert in hand to hand combat as well as an expert in every firearm known to man.

Why you want to Join: i want to join the mafia simply because its the EFFIN mafia, gangstas is expensive ass suits. But seriously, i wanna join because the mafia has a very active role on the server and if im gonna be in an org its gotta be a active one.

Other Servers You've Played On/TSRP Experience: I used to have my own tsrp server, Tristan Riordan can attest for my rp skills, he was one of my admins on the server..

Anything Else (OOC or IC): i will not disrespect the mafia in any way possible. ill obey whatever the higher ranks tell me to do, whenever they say to do it, how they say to do it.

Thank you for reading my application, this took a long time to write. Sincerely Austin Hall

Last edited by J-bourne on 21 Mar 2009, 02:44, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009, 16:00 
Light Poster

my bad on not being on my log in name. /me apologizes.

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2009, 11:10 
Light Poster

Hello its Matte Toshirou here and I wanna to tell something.

I have seen Austin hall on the sever and he is active and have some rp skills. But a few days ago he couldent even rp. We had him as hostage at a robbery then he suddely starts to shot at us when we was talking to the police and it has append twice. I just wanted to tell this.

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2009, 13:03 
Light Poster

umm i shot you guys because you didn't tie me or my colleague up or you didn't search us for weapons, and me and him rped it the whole time, we were whispering so you couldn't hear our plan, irl youd do the exact same thing, if someone robs a bank, and doesn't check the people for weapons, then say you have a gun on you, your gonna shoot the 1st chance you get. so actually i did rp it, nice try though. and Matt, just to let you know ALOT of people complain about your rping, so dont judge others on area that you need to work on.

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2009, 15:40 
Normal Poster

xfire: meatwad94
not a bad app. its a basic org app. in my words i say ACCEPTED but wait for Shadow, or deebz to check it our before your in-game interview.

Xfire Profile: http://www.xfire.com/profile/meatwad94

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]