NukeSilo Community

It is currently 29 Sep 2024, 18:23

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Jack Selvon's Redone App
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2008, 15:16 
Normal Poster

In-Game Name
Jack Selvon
SteamID
STEAM_0:0:19270049

Do you have experience in the regular police force in Nuke City
Yes
Role-Playing (in general) and TSRP Experience)
2 years
Your Qualifications
Marksmenship medel on Crazy Tankers[RPed]Also Police Comissioner badge of Augsburg.
A serial killer has been responsible for six deaths in Nuke City over the past two weeks. The CIA office workers have been working to trace this killer, but not much luck came. Finally, they have managed to connect the killer through a few proxies to a suspicious advertisement that reads "The International Company of Acrobats (ICA) is seeking a 'friend' who can balance a stack of cash on their head. Call 448-646 for an order". Records deny the existence of such organization, and the advertisement was placed in a spot of less attention.
Explain what you would do.
I would go and search the area where it was advertized then see if it had a connection to the killer,if it did I'd search the premises and get the NCPD and SWAT if there were guns inside then we'd arrest the owner for questioning then search the owners property to see if there were any hidden areas/HQ/hideaways.If it didn't have a connection keep looking for a possible explaination for the killings.

You are monitoring the city given the appearance of a regular civilian browsing the streets, and you happen to have a sidearm concealed carefully. A hooded character approaches you with his hands in his pocket. With the shape of an object revealed through his shirt, which could possibly be a gun, or a bluff (wallet or something), he demands you to pay him.
Explain what you would do.
I would make him get on the ground if he does not comply I would show him my badge still if he doesn't I'd tazer him and call for backup,you have to be careful so I'd search him then ask why he did that if he had a gun ask for licesense if he didn't have a gun I'd just put him in jail for threatening me he might of killed me then I'd ask why he did it.

You have spoken with your superiors about the assignment, and it's about time to keep an eye on a local mafia, believed to be responsible for black market deals that could greatly contribute to the nation's economic crisis. How would you get yourself into a position to monitor the mafia?I would get involved by looking at adds because some of the adds are mistaken and NCWM has been very suspious so I would see what would happen if I could get inside,I'd moniter areas like the bar or like the diner,even the pool or the buildings because they usally hang out there they say.
[I really like the idea of CIA and it has a lot of good RP in it like working for the goverment and stalking someone,I really like the idea :D ]

Job-Medical Student

Status-Has a bullet wound but is ok for now.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]