NukeSilo Community

It is currently 29 Sep 2024, 10:40

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Clyde's App
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2008, 17:31 

In-Game Name Clyde 'Otoka' Gambino

SteamID STEAM_0:1:9327980

Do you have experience in the regular police force in Nuke City No

Role-Playing (in general) and TSRP Experience) 4-5 years

Your Qualifications Have been in CIA, SWAT, ATF, And the (MC,IB,EE) Police Department

A serial killer has been responsible for six deaths in Nuke City over the past two weeks. The CIA office workers have been working to trace this killer, but not much luck came. Finally, they have managed to connect the killer through a few proxies to a suspicious advertisement that reads "The International Company of Acrobats (ICA) is seeking a 'friend' who can balance a stack of cash on their head. Call 448-646 for an order". Records deny the existence of such organization, and the advertisement was placed in a spot of less attention.
Explain what you would do.

Go to the Judge and get a search warrant, after that check out where the proxies lead to. I would do a full investigation and make sure that this is the man before i put him in cuffs or do anything else with him.

You are monitoring the city given the appearance of a regular civilian browsing the streets, and you happen to have a sidearm concealed carefully. A hooded character approaches you with his hands in his pocket. With the shape of an object revealed through his shirt, which could possibly be a gun, or a bluff (wallet or something), he demands you to pay him.
Explain what you would do.

I would tell him i do not have any money and wait to see what his response was (to pull out a gun or something). If he pulled out a gun i would secretly pull out my phone and text base about the situation. I would then hand some of my money over to him (with very much hesitation) until my unit arrived.

You have spoken with your superiors about the assignment, and it's about time to keep an eye on a local mafia, believed to be responsible for black market deals that could greatly contribute to the nation's economic crisis. How would you get yourself into a position to monitor the mafia?
I would hide on the roofs of nuke city (Granted that i had permission to) and monitor where some of the mafia members are and use some binoculars with a tape recorder on it watching them as they went with their business.

PS.
I suck at making apps so please don't be harsh

Post subject: Re: Clyde's App
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2008, 13:03 
Normal Poster

Pending

Describe your TSRP Experience (servers, roles, etc.)
Qualifications is where you try to convince me to let you in by telling good stuff about yourself.

Situation 1 is too... generic.
Situation 2 - satisfied.
Situation 3 - meh.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]