NukeSilo Community

It is currently 28 Sep 2024, 18:30

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Jas0n's cia app
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2008, 23:17 
Light Poster

Name: Jason Kim

RP Name: Shinzo 'Matada' Matada

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7333760

Have you been a officer before: yes, i have had experience working undercover and as a pd trainer

If Yes, Where, When: on the sacrator, and tacoland before all of them went weird

How long have you been roleplaying: about a year and a half

Why I should select you for the job: i love working undercover since it comes easy behind a computer without having spasms.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a CIA successfully: as long as being in the public, i will be just a normal average kind person who'll do public service and etc., as for being undercover, i will try my best not to be caught spying or persueing them.

Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I will inform the police and warn the public to clear the area. Then i will tell the robber to calm down as best as i can until the police arrives. When the police arrives, i will stay back and cover the police if needed and let the police handle the rest. If there are no police around, i will inform the robber of the consequences if he goes any further with the process of the robbery and then depending on the answer the person gives, i will react and arrest the man.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: I would persue the man and inform the police. Until the man is tracked down and arrested by the police, i will give as much info about the appearance of the man and where he is located. If there are no police around, i will act one and arrest the man.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: First i will inform the police as quickly as possible. Then i will persue him if he tries to run away from the scene. I will try to persue the man in secrecy to not alert the person with the gun. The moment he fires his weapon at civilians or the police, he will be taken down by force.

Post subject: Re: Jas0n's cia app
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2008, 15:28 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

Accepted. See me ingame.

tommysokolov is my X-Fire!

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]