NukeSilo Community

It is currently 30 Jun 2024, 22:54

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Jon Turhman's App
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2008, 17:30 
NukeSilo | Light Poster

Name: Jon

RP Name: Jon Turhman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5742478

Have you been a officer before: Yes, numerous occasions in NukeSilo.

If Yes, Where, When:Nukesilo, for a while, then in SafeHaven Strict TSRP, some other, older servers.

How long have you been roleplaying: 3 years give or take, completely honest.

What Days/Times of the week can you be active: Nearly every day after school. Some exceptions, of course. The game called RL can be killer. No respawns.

Why I should select you for the job: I've done my best I can be on NukeSilo, or strive to do what I can in terms of appropriate roleplaying.

Tell me How you will RP your job as a CIA operative successfully: Of course, stealth is key. I won't go over the top and do superhuman leaps from roof to roof, but I would do what is completely necessary.

Describe to me how you would deal with a 7/11 robber: I'll explain my views. The CIA, in my opinion, would help with anything necessary. If a man was to rob the 7-11 and I was involved, I'd attempt to negotiate. That is my number one priority. Hostages, are second priority (that being the man robbing is in more danger of harming himself). If shots were to be fired at me, cover would be next on my list. After seeking cover, I would return fire only if necessary. If he could be subdued at any point, so be it.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone breaking the diner window: Being part of the CIA, I'm not entirely sure I can deal with this situation. Shall I be called in, then I will deal with a scenario such as this. If this happens, he will be cuffed [if possible at all, and yes I'd RP it to my best potential (I'd attempt to tackle and subdue him first)], and I will request an officer to the location to properly deal with a man conducting such behavior.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a gun out in public: As the diner window, I would cuff the man [if possible, and again yes I'd RP it to my best ability (I'd attempt to tackle and/or subdue him first, as should be done most of the time)]. Next, I'd call and request an officer to my location to deal with him appropriately.

Post subject: Re: Jon Turhman's App
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2008, 17:37 
Manager

Recommended by me

[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: God must love crazy f**k tards
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Why?
[19:48] [502] Shadow Jones: Becasue he makes so many of them.

Quote:
DraconicDon: would you abduct a hobo/postman whom's IQ drops to that of a child when fed a happymeal?

Post subject: Re: Jon Turhman's App
PostPosted: 02 Feb 2008, 16:52 
Nuke | Heavy Poster

We don't handle with arrests and such, only if we see them and theres no police there or unless were called into the situation. We also aren't really a aggressive group, so we hardly use guns, Unless fired at or providing cover fire for police.
Were mainly based on sneaking around. Now that you know that:

Accepted. See me ingame.

tommysokolov is my X-Fire!

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]