NukeSilo Community

It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 16:02

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2009, 19:00 
Normal Poster

Name:Gorden Micigan
Steam ID:STEAM_0:18523655
How long have you been a NCPD officer?: For 5 - 6 months.
If Yes, Where, When, and What Rank(s):In the PD,5 - 6 months ago, Officer III
Any bad reports on your character?:No,None have been recently.
If Yes, Where, When, and Why:[Not Requested]
How long have you been Role-Playing: For about 1 and a Half years.
What Days/Times of the week can you be active: All Days,Around 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
Why I should select you for the job: I Have Found myself Ready for this big step.I Will do whats right on The Police's Calls.I have a good aim,And I have learned Self Defence Skills.I work hard and will not fool around with this very Secure job,I Will fight hard,and keep trying untill the end.I would risk my life for any Hostages,or soilders.
What is SWAT's main purpose: Specail Forces,Maybe even Backup,They come in,In maybe Bomb situations,Drugs are being held,A Really hard strong force,Hostage situation,Etc.They are much more Defenceive,And have heavy duty weapons,Such as a Rocket launcher,Gernades,Machin Guns.
Tell me How you will RP your job as a SWAT Officer successfully: If called by police,Maybe a Strong force,A bank robbery,A bomb is set,Drugs,Or if this is a Hostage Situation,I would then race as fast as I could to the Area makeing sure i am Armed,Ready to go,And have heavy duty gear on.At my arrived location I would then get ready to open fire at the Chiefs Command,Or then Try hard to Do what i am told to do.

Describe to me how you would deal with an armed 7/11 robber with a hostage:I would first tell The armed robber to back down and put his hands up,If he will not and refuses,I would then ask what to do,If maybe i should open fire on the suspect,Makeing sure the hostage is far away,Another way i would deal with it is,I wouldthrough a flash bomb into the store,then telling a solider to quickly grab the hostage and bring him outside the building,I would then open fire,Or ask if i should cuff him while he is unable to see with the flash still on.

Describe to me how you would deal with group of armed robbers in the bank:I would first arive ASAP,Then State this " What is your Requests?",If they do not awenser,Or if it is something huge,I would then wait untill the chief(or a higher ranked) SWAT Soilder to Give me further orders.I will open fire if the suspects happens to.I may find a good spot to give me deffence,Or as they are not foces'd on me i would ask if i should throw a flash bomb,The as they are not able to see anything,I'de quickly Grab my gun and start to shoot,But only if it is a reasonable cause of this.

Describe to me how you would deal with someone having a hostage in a hotel room:I would race to that position in the Hotel and State " OPEN UP,THIS IS THE NCPD SWAT FORCES!" If he does not awenser,I will force the door open With a warrent,and then tell the Man to freeze and get down as i have my gun pointed at his head.If he starts to open fire at me,Or decides to kill the Hostage,I will then Open fire at the Suspect.If not And he is on the ground i will move closely to the Man and cuff him as I see that the Hostage is a few feet away from him now.
Did you read the SWAT Guidebook?:Yes I have now,I am sure I know a Lot about what to do,And how to be a SWAT.
Any other comments:I am ready to be a member of the SWAT. I have been training hard for it and learning a lot.So do please accecpt me.I will try my best on every goal.

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2009, 22:47 
Heavy Poster

xfire: lagplug
You need to be NCPD before you apply for swat. This will be denied.

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009, 00:53 
Nuke | Light Poster

//Before I read it....Weren't you in the PD before here? And was your character CKed or have you been inactive?

[21:29] <@Brain> I paw off to the pic of Nuker I have.
[21:29] <@Supernuker> =x

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009, 05:43 
NukeSilo | Regular

// Yeah he WAS in the PD, but then he went inactive for a bit and now he's back.

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009, 07:59 
Nuke | Light Poster

ACCEPTED for an interview.

See me in-game or PM me and we'll make a time.

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009, 09:19 
Normal Poster

//I AM Curently in the PD

Yes, I will arange a moment I have free in-game with you.

.:Gorden Michigan:. Have Faith,Be Strong,Do whats right.,

Job:Police/SWAT.

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009, 14:38 
Heavy Poster

Yay, someone joining SWAT :D .

Hope you get accepted.

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009, 15:16 
Nuke | Light Poster

We'll see, We'll see.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]